This is my great great aunt, i believe.

The fake necklace is a nice touch.

This will probably fail, lol, but if you have any creepy pictures of relatives, feel free to post them!
sup?
Your house is haunted with THAT lady =[
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
Your house is haunted with THAT lady =[

It's worth it, it scares off the visitors!
sup?
Quote by ldl67
It's worth it, it scares off the visitors!

Remind me to never bunk with you
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

that picture is priceless
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.

Uncle Bundy was kickass, he gave me high fives, but he always had that weird look in his eyes....
"People fear death even more than pain. It's strange that they fear death. Life hurts a lot more than death. At the point of death, the pain is over. Yeah, I guess it is a friend...
-Jim Morrison

This is my new aunt... by marriage...

I blacked out her eyes because I feel like an ass posting pictures of people without them knowing, but it's ok... you still get the idea.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
Quote by :.FireStorm.:

Uncle Bundy was kickass, he gave me high fives, but he always had that weird look in his eyes....

That looks like Bob Saget.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I feel your pain...actually no I can't, but I can imagine it.
"People fear death even more than pain. It's strange that they fear death. Life hurts a lot more than death. At the point of death, the pain is over. Yeah, I guess it is a friend...
-Jim Morrison
It's ted bundy. But yeah, it do.
Brigardier of the Seven String E.R.G. Legion
Fiddles
Ibby RG7321 lundgren M7 bridge, blaze7 neck
Ibby AX7521
Ibby RT452
Ibby RGIR20FE
Peedahls
I'll get back to you.
Heeds
Crate GT3500h
Sunn Concert PA
Crabs
Peavey 2x12
Quote by vintage x metal
That looks like Bob Saget.

Looks like stephen colbert without glasses.
Poor uncle peppers...
-Jim Morrison
Jesus christ, poor him
-Jim Morrison
Tehe *infant tone*
-Jim Morrison
*laughs and chokes* Dont worry, I'm sure uncle bundy will keep him company =D
-Jim Morrison
Quote by Shortbuschld

This is my new aunt... by marriage...

I blacked out her eyes because I feel like an ass posting pictures of people without them knowing, but it's ok... you still get the idea.

+5 to Blackflag lol!
-Jim Morrison
ohhh we had pics juuust like yours, TS, alll over my old house
freaky **** eh?
Quote by blackflag49

.... .... I know....

That's why I made it very clear that she was only part of the family by marriage...

*hangs head in shame*
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
This is my Aunt...ermm.. Uncle...with a random fan at a book signing. She sent this for x mas this year with a cheque for $100. Pretty good for an ex-family member.

*facepalm*

I don't even know anymore...

She prefers if I call her Auntie RuPaul or Auntie Ru so I guess she doesn't like the fact she was born with a penis..

Anyways, she stopped coming around a while ago..and she was only in the family by marriage anyways, so I'm not related to her (thank god)..and boy was Uncle Mark upset on the wedding night..Lets just say he wasn't gonna settle for sausage..allbeit Black sausage (according to him the myth is true)
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
This is my Aunt...ermm.. Uncle...with a random fan at a book signing. She sent this for x mas this year with a cheque for $100. Pretty good for an ex-family member.

*facepalm*

I don't even know anymore...

She prefers if I call her Auntie RuPaul or Auntie Ru so I guess she doesn't like the fact she was born with a penis..

Anyways, she stopped coming around a while ago..and she was only in the family by marriage anyways, so I'm not related to her (thank god)..and boy was Uncle Mark upset on the wedding night..Lets just say he wasn't gonna settle for sausage..allbeit Black sausage (according to him the myth is true)

wow that is one fucked up family tree
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
These are my cousins.

They envy my brutality

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
On a more serious note, here's a scan of my great great grandfather.. He looks pretty intense. I have no idea why, but for a long time this picture was used for postcards in the 1920's for Scarborough. This picture is actually a postcard on the other side.

Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by blackflag49

sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Quote by Blackholesun00
That pic really creeps me out(TS!)

Yeah, but I always lol at the fake necklace.
sup?