I have a ESP MH-1000 with a tone-pros bridge, Im not sure what the deal is but it is not staying in tune for a flying ****, I tune it to my preferred tuning and within the next minute its so violently out of tune I must tune it again.

I dont know whats wrong

please help
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
if it has a tremolo system then thats probably the problem, tuning one string can get the other string out of tune
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
Yes also if your tremolo unit isnt level it will cause your strings to be flat even after tuning them.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
It doesnt have a tremolo system though!, Its a string thru

and it has Grover tuners, I thought they were supposed to be the best
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
Im gonna pick the obvious solution here and say have you tried new strings?
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
yeah..try either new strings or it just might be that your tuning pegs are unwinding themselves
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
auight, you got tonepros which means that there is no tremolo, esspecially on the case of this guitar. The problem may probably be a defect in the grovers. I agree that they are the best, but sometimes things can just go wrong. Also, i would check the intonation as that could also effect the tuning. Anothing thing is that maybe the strings are defective. Or maybe the neck is bowed. It could be a number of problems. If the problem persists, just take to your guitar store, see if they can help you. Hope your problem is corrected, i know that would mess me up.

--------------------------------------------------------------
ibanez SAs series with sat pro II and true duo system
Epiphone G400 custom
Fender 212 100 Watt
Squier Strat
Custom Les Paul type baritone
I have, I tune down to C#, what gauge strings would be appropriate?
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

Quote by heretic-clown
yeah..try either new strings or it just might be that your tuning pegs are unwinding themselves

Yeah make sure that your strings are on properly and that they arent slipping if you restring improperly this will happen causing it to constantly go out of tune.

EDIT: I would use Ernie Ball Not Even Slinkys for that I used to use them when I played lower tunings.
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
um, i tune to C (1/2 down from d), and I use DRs tite fit. Like 9.5s are the best because they are durable and have a lot of strength, but are also slingy and have a nice easy feel to them. THey are the best i think.
for lower tunings ive always used Dadarrios, but the Ernie Balls hes talking about should do just fine...and yeah just like the other guy said it might be a defect in your tuning pegs....