so its currently 3 20 AM and i cant sleep at all. its burning up in my house and i just ate a hot pocket. (ill regret that in about 20 minutes) what are some things you guys do to fall asleep faster? any tip would be greatly appreciated.
Member of the Nick Grundy group

Creator of The American Bass Fishing Group <join it if you like to fish
Fap....I'm super cereal
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
indeed, listen to music? Pink floyd, or listen to some Idoser files! *If you know what those are*

Or just count sheep....and keep em...
"People fear death even more than pain. It's strange that they fear death. Life hurts a lot more than death. At the point of death, the pain is over. Yeah, I guess it is a friend...
-Jim Morrison
Quote by hippotato7
cup of tea, watch tv till you get physically exhausted and nod off

i hear tea has caffiene in it though. so that would kind of defeat the purpose of trying to fall asleep.

pills?
My Gear:
Epiphone Classic Les Paul
Ibanez JS1000 w/ Seymour Duncan Jazz and Pearly Gates
Alverez Acoustic
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Boss GT-8

Add Me?
O.D!!!! lol
"People fear death even more than pain. It's strange that they fear death. Life hurts a lot more than death. At the point of death, the pain is over. Yeah, I guess it is a friend...
-Jim Morrison
more hotpockets?
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by u.s.m.c.to-be
i hear tea has caffiene in it though. so that would kind of defeat the purpose of trying to fall asleep.

well how sensitive are you to it?

if you aren't at all just a little will help to shut you down
Shot of vodka or tequila to calm you down.

If you're not old enough, a glass of warm milk with a teaspoon of sugar and some cinnamon.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
...clown will eat me.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Punch yourself
-Jim Morrison
Whenever I can't sleep I stab myself repeatedly.

EDIT: But that only works if your weiner is long enough to reach your butthole.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Oh, that too, but it wakes me up knowing I should probly clean up the mess.
-Jim Morrison
Quote by Maus24
Whenever I can't sleep I stab myself repeatedly.

EDIT: But that only works if your weiner is long enough to reach your butthole.

i think i speak for the whole pit when i say 'what the hell'

Quote by u.s.m.c.to-be
i think i speak for the whole pit when i say 'what the hell'

I think it's my bedtime.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Quote by evening_crow
Shot of vodka or tequila to calm you down.

If you're not old enough, a glass of warm milk with a teaspoon of sugar and some cinnamon.

I usually just read... listening to music doesn't work because I get too into the music... tv sometimes works, but reading is best.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
well i think im gonna try a glass of milk with a shot of vodka, while counting sheep and listening to music. and punch myself in the face to top it all of. thanks guys

Quote by Shortbuschld

I usually just read... listening to music doesn't work because I get too into the music... tv sometimes works, but reading is best.

What's so funny?

So basically,this is the best way to fall asleep

Drink Tea, then get drunk, try reading, realize you can't so stop, Eat another hot pocket. Pound yourself insanely to a sexy movie, then punch yourself and stab your ass. Then could some sheep.

The Pits surefire way to fall asleep!

EDIT:

So basically,this is the best way to fall asleep

Drink Tea, then get drunk, try reading, realize you can't so stop, Eat another hot pocket. FAP yourself insanely to a sexy movie, then punch yourself and stab your ass. Then could some sheep.

Note: "If you're not old enough for vodka or even alcohol, a glass of warm milk with a teaspoon of sugar and some cinnamon."

The Pits surefire way to fall asleep!
-Jim Morrison
Last edited by :.FireStorm.: at Dec 28, 2008,
Don't forget fap, this IS UG...

Quote by evening_crow
What's so funny?

The "If you're not old enough, a glass of warm milk with a teaspoon of sugar and some cinnamon." .... just made me think:
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
Quite right, sorry for the inconvenience.
-Jim Morrison
Quote by Shortbuschld
Don't forget fap, this IS UG...

The "If you're not old enough, a glass of warm milk with a teaspoon of sugar and some cinnamon." .... just made me think:

So? I prefer to have a glass of milk than keeping the aftertaste of liquor when i'm in bed. Not to mention that i don't want to empty out my vodka or have to pay my mom for finishing her tequila.