Okay, I bet some people know what I-Doser is, and If not, its a .mp3 file that gives you an effect of a drug. Its hard to understand and I bet your life "Wtf hes retarded" but some people actually get quite serious with the thing and I was wondering if some people actually get off on that thing.
"People fear death even more than pain. It's strange that they fear death. Life hurts a lot more than death. At the point of death, the pain is over. Yeah, I guess it is a friend...
-Jim Morrison
everybody here knows about the i-doser.

from personal experience, i can say that anything that anyone may feel is completely a placebo effect. it doesnt work.

sorry.
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Tried it and it was a huge fail. I prefer the real thing
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
Oh, I'm sorry repeating threads, rather tired and can't process logical thinking...normally..
"People fear death even more than pain. It's strange that they fear death. Life hurts a lot more than death. At the point of death, the pain is over. Yeah, I guess it is a friend...
-Jim Morrison
Ah...pure placebo i think. It did work though. I did the alcohol one. Got "tipsy"-ish but it went away fast.
it is nothing compared to the effects you get off the real drugs. save some money and buy the real drugs.

the most idoser is going to do is to put you in a trance like state which hardly compares to the effects of real drugs.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
I tried the peyote once during school and I felt pretty weird. And thats probly the most that ever happened, besides the "Trip" file.
-Jim Morrison
peyote can't be simulated by any machine. No drug really can actually. The marijuana one didn't even get me buzzed. the peyote file was just 10 minutes of boredom. it made my cat freak out for a few seconds though
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
Have you ever tried the chains of satan or whatever and the hand of god?
-Jim Morrison
hand of god was lame. i felt kinda sick but that was it
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
lol, thank you, Firestorm. It was kind of you to send me the link.

I really want to try some of them but I can't pay.

I'll just make my own.
XIAOXI
this **** worked on me. my friend showed me at school and the walls seemed as though they were moving. idk which one it was though
My Gear:
Epiphone Classic Les Paul
Ibanez JS1000 w/ Seymour Duncan Jazz and Pearly Gates
Alverez Acoustic
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Boss GT-8

Add Me?
i downloaded it a while ago

it didnt work
**** i was using a 30 min hallucinogen and i didnt get ****ing high. gay.
My Rig:
Yamaha RBX 375 bass
Peavey Millenium BXP bass (won at Summer Slaughter 2010, signed by all the bands)
Eden Nemesis NC410 320w combo amp
Check out Tyrannicide, my death/thrash metal band:
http://www.myspace.com/tyrannicidemetal
Link?
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Quote by Z_cup_boy
Ah...pure placebo i think. It did work though. I did the alcohol one. Got "tipsy"-ish but it went away fast.

Haha pussy.

Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!