does anyone else suddenly get terrified for no reason? at least a few times a week, i'll be sitting in my room (late at night, like now) feelin fine, and suddenly just feel terrified. Just now i was sitting here playing guitar, and it started feeling like something bad was in my room with me. I don't know what it is, most 'scary' stuff like movies and such don't affect me, but quite often i'll be sitting here and suddenly feel extremely scared, almost to the point of not being able to look around me. I literally just had to turn my tv on so i wasn't sitting in silence.

just wanted to see if anyone else gets this feeling, i didn't do a very good job of describing it, it never used to happen to me it's basically just an extremely scared feeling, worse than i've ever felt except at these times
I don't really get that feeling. I do suddenly get scared that someone is outside my window or in my cupboard, waiting to kill me, though.
XIAOXI
Here,

Keep it with you at all times.

Sorry, but have you tried a night-light? You might just feel a little uneasy in the dark.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by Abunai X
I don't really get that feeling. I do suddenly get scared that someone is outside my window or in my cupboard, waiting to kill me, though.

lol, ya, it's kinda like that only way more intense, i don't know what it is, i just feel like something bad IS going to happen. I can almost see movement in my peripherals, but nothings there.... i hope nothing's wrong with my, i have a paranoid schizo uncle and a history of mental disorders in my family

and @ Iriathz
i have my light on, plus 2 computer screens, it's plenty bright, and i'm usually fine in the dark anyway
Just to get you more scared, i'm going to say, keep looking out the window , there might be someone looking in.
Sorry
Yeah, sometimes i'll remember a scary movie and then keep looking around, or i'll hear sounds and get terrified.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Quote by M.O.P
Just to get you more scared, i'm going to say, keep looking out the window , there might be someone looking in.
Sorry
Yeah, sometimes i'll remember a scary movie and then keep looking around, or i'll hear sounds and get terrified.

ya, that's how it used to be, but now nothing will even happen, i won't even think of anything, and i just get petrified. I'm scared to go piss, but i have to soooo badly

EDIT:
holy f*ck, i feel a bit better now, i only get one tv channel, NBC, and they cancelled judge judy a while ago to show The Doctors
apparently judge judy is just on at 2:30 AM now!
Last edited by K Dizzle at Dec 28, 2008,
Quote by K Dizzle
ya, that's how it used to be, but now nothing will even happen, i won't even think of anything, and i just get petrified. I'm scared to go piss, but i have to soooo badly

Honestly, I don't go for a piss if there's no one else up and it's really late.
I'm a pussy
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Quote by M.O.P
Honestly, I don't go for a piss if there's no one else up and it's really late.
I'm a pussy

this wouldn't bother me if i were always scared to get up at night, but usually i'm completely fine, there are just these little sudden moments where i'm literrally too scared to look around my room (which is tiny).
im already feeling fine now though, i usually am ok after half an hour at most
i get it sometimes but nowhere near as much as this depressed feeling i get randomly

sometimes it hits me when i wake up in the morning, other times i could be having the time of my life out with friends and then all of a sudden i start feeling depressed out of the blue and just stop talking to everyone and just feel down about everything for the rest of the day

i dunno what it is but i hate it
Quote by chrismacker
i get it sometimes but nowhere near as much as this depressed feeling i get randomly

sometimes it hits me when i wake up in the morning, other times i could be having the time of my life out with friends and then all of a sudden i start feeling depressed out of the blue and just stop talking to everyone and just feel down about everything for the rest of the day

i dunno what it is but i hate it

heh, i get that too. im pretty sure i have depression in general, have all the signs of it. maybe we both have some rare mental disorder that means we're meant to save the world or something
i see stuff move out of my peripherals all the time and when i look nothing is there

also you know how a song can get stuck in your head well i sometimes i get disturbing images usually from movies ive seen stuck in my head
Quote by SOADrox429
Dude... I want to date a drum major. I bet they could fuck in time to Tool.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Sounds like a case of irrational paronoia.

..I might of just made that up.
I'd reccomend seeing a doctor.

i'm actually really worried i might have to :S
normally, id think this was jsut something i would get over or something, but like i said, my uncle's a paranoid schizophrenic, so i really hope i don't have something like that wrong wiht me

and chris, ya, that happens to me, i just get the most disturbing images in my head, not always even ones i've seen, just things i imagine
and it's intense, a few minutes ago i could have sworn my door opened, i heard it and saw it peripherally, but it didn't. Doesn't help that i live in a duplex with people above me thumping around at 3 in the morning
What you need to do, mate, is get a friend who won't mind if you call them during these moods. I do it sometimes. It just makes me feel better knowing that if something bad DOES happen to me, they'll hear it on the other end. That way, I didn't get abducted/tortured/murdered alone.
XIAOXI
Quote by Abunai X
What you need to do, mate, is get a friend who won't mind if you call them during these moods. I do it sometimes. It just makes me feel better knowing that if something bad DOES happen to me, they'll hear it on the other end. That way, I didn't get abducted/tortured/murdered alone.

can i call you? :P

i don't have a lot of friends, and most of their parents would be pissed if i called this late, since most don't have cell phones.
Quote by K Dizzle
can i call you? :P

i don't have a lot of friends, and most of their parents would be pissed if i called this late, since most don't have cell phones.

I would say yes to that, but I'm scared. I mean, what if you make a joke over the phone, and I laugh but it sounds fake? Then you'll think I wasn't really amused and feel sad. Which would be awkward.

We could communicate telepathically.
XIAOXI
Quote by K Dizzle
heh, i get that too. im pretty sure i have depression in general, have all the signs of it. maybe we both have some rare mental disorder that means we're meant to save the world or something

haha maybe, just maybe
i used to get scared all the time like that too, but i decided life is too short to live in fear, theres better things that i could be doing
i havent solved the depression though, it comes and goes as it pleases, but the majority of the time im trying to cope with it

maybe you could get a pet?
Quote by Abunai X
I would say yes to that, but I'm scared. I mean, what if you make a joke over the phone, and I laugh but it sounds fake? Then you'll think I wasn't really amused and feel sad. Which would be awkward.

We could communicate telepathically.

lol, ok

you're my bestest friend Abunai X
Quote by K Dizzle
lol, ok

you're my bestest friend Abunai X

YESSS
XIAOXI
you better see a doctor or else it will get worst....there is a high possibility that you have a mental disorder just like your uncle
I get EXTREME paranoia at night, which leads to me being scared ****less

♥ ♥

Newfags can't Loveforce.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Vintage Sunburst
Yamaha Pacifica
Peavey JD acoustic
Vox AC30VT