Poll: Do you sit down and pee?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you sit down and pee?
Yesh
163 25%
Nay
401 62%
Ask your mum
81 13%
Voters: 646.
Page 1 of 5
i mean.. seriously.. i cant be the only one

and besides, feels good man..

[EDIT] ^ above question aimed at guise
Last edited by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT at Dec 28, 2008,
Yeah, you are.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I sit down and pee when I poop.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Yeah, even I piss while standing, and I'm a girl...I just stick a hose in my vagina and pee through it...same procedure when taking a ****.

Honestly though...here at home, I sit down when I piss because my mom gets upset if there is piss all over the toilet. I pee a lot outside though when I'm out of the house.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by Azwethinkwedo
you gotta push that fxcker down man, besides, would it just point up at your face if you sit down?

cram it through my legs, it hurts like a bitch sometimes but it's better than peeing all over the floor and my feet.

If it's really late and dark I just piss from my balcony (9th floor :I )
after alcohol i dont trust myself standing so yes i sit on occasion

that and when i need to text somebody
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Isn't there a Man Law against this? I think you've now lost your manhood, or something like that.

But still, lolfail.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Girls sit down to pee so you are not the only one who sits down to pee...
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
It's awesome when the stream of pee splits and squirts everywhere.
i'm pretty sure over 50% of the worlds population sits down whilst doing a weewee
Quote by HuckIt
here at home, I sit down when I piss because my mom gets upset if there is piss all over the toilet.

Really? You're incapable of getting a 3mm stream through a 300mmX500mm hole?
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Quote by merfsullivan

Dude, if it splits or just comes out at a weird angle, yes.
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
I do when I have a boner or in the morning when I can't aim.

if i have a boner and im gnna sit on the toilet it touches the toilet...
Guitars
Jackson SL3MG
Ibanez RGR321EX
Kramer 120
Bass
Epiphone Embassy Standard V
Amp
Engl Ritchie Blackmore Signature
Pick
Jim Dunlop Max Grip Carbon Jazz III
Effects
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Quote by merfsullivan

do you work for lavatories direct?

or like getting your tape measure out in the bathroom?

EDIT: also your stream is only 3mm? you must have the smallest japs-eye in history
Quote by Shyne
do you work for lavatories direct?

or like getting your tape measure out in the bathroom?

Tape measure

edit: even if it's a centimeter, which would make it pretty damn big, that's still incredibly small compared to the hole you pee into.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Last edited by merfsullivan at Dec 28, 2008,
get oot yer tape measure
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if it splits or just comes out at a weird angle, yes.

I hear you man! xD
Guitars
Jackson SL3MG
Ibanez RGR321EX
Kramer 120
Bass
Epiphone Embassy Standard V
Amp
Engl Ritchie Blackmore Signature
Pick
Jim Dunlop Max Grip Carbon Jazz III
Effects
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Quote by wheatmore
after alcohol i dont trust myself standing so yes i sit on occasion

that and when i need to text somebody

Remedy to your problem with texting: Turn your body so your...___ is facing the toilet. Take a piss, hands free. Yes, I stand up. If I have a boner, pee outside.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
i pee in the nearest persons mouth, then they have the duty of dispensing it where necassary
"Could I have egg, sausage, chips and beans, and a tea." - Nick Mason
If you sit down and pee, how do you pee in the shower? Or don't you care there and just let it flow?
Quote by Finnepinne
If you sit down and pee, how do you pee in the shower? Or don't you care there and just let it flow?

Or just use the toilet that's right next to the shower..
sometimes
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Quote by dandadog
Or just use the toilet that's right next to the shower..

Oh, I don't have that, my shower is located in the basement next to the sauna.
I only sit when I wake up, or when I know i need to take a dump as well. And when I need to text, as someone else already pointed out
Quote by Seryaph
Great.

You just single-handedly caused an entire future generation of people to be flushed down the toilet.

Good job, TS.
I cant stand. if "it" is hard i must stand one and half meter from the toilet but it is so hard to hit the toilet then. if "it" is hard and i sit it goes over the edge and out on the floor.
Quote by Lars
Hey guys. What is this new amp we got today? it says M... Ma... Mars something. Marshall!!!
i think it says MG here on a little note too
Quote by Kirk

Quote by James
RUN LARS!!!

lulz
New topic: has anybodies piss stream ever hit the inside of their fly and run down into their pants, In effect, pissing oneself while aiming at the toilet?
Usually I stand, but last week when I was ill I blacked out just after peeing so I started sitting down until I felt better in order to avoid blacking out again, waking up curled up on the bathroom floor with a lump on your head where a bottle of shower gel fell over and smacked you isn't fun.
Does anyone take their pants off when doing #2, ala scrubs? I tried once and its nice, more freedom for your legs
Quote by freedoms_stain
Usually I stand, but last week when I was ill I blacked out just after peeing so I started sitting down until I felt better in order to avoid blacking out again, waking up curled up on the bathroom floor with a lump on your head where a bottle of shower gel fell over and smacked you isn't fun.

Because you're worth it.
Page 1 of 5