Quote by zamir666
nice riffs there bro. though it would sound better with bass and drums just my opinion

yea too bad, i dont have a band backing me at the moment. Used to, but not anymore. Thanks...
The most talented man on earth...
Quote by zamir666
oh, i see. well with riffs like those, i'm sure some guys would form up a band with ya soon

I just don't know anyone in my area, and the people i do jam with occasionally, i find myself giving lessons rather then jamming. Thanks again...
Thats was actually pretty good. Sounded kinda deathcore-ish IMO...
My Gear
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Marshall G10 MKII
i don't like the first riff. it sounds way too familiar. the second part is sweet though. at 2:05 i expected something to change. i would recommend using some different melodies, you stick to a lot of the same chord shapes and notes. you obviously have the chops, just spend a little more time on the creative aspects

C4C, check out my thread

ps at least bob your head in rhythm hah. it doesn't look like there is a delay or anything.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
I actually really liked the first one. Haven't got to the others yet :P:
But i love the way it doesn't sound lost most metalcore kind of riffs. It sounds kind of brootal but without all the messyness, if that makes sense.
After a while it got a bit repetitive but it that can easily be changed with a little bit of work on guitarpro or something going over it.
3:00 sounds awesome, very Chimaira ish, which i like, as they're my favourite band.

If you have GP, crit some of myy songs? Check them both out if you would.
Sweet.
Quote by pmeg568c
i don't like the first riff. it sounds way too familiar. the second part is sweet though. at 2:05 i expected something to change. i would recommend using some different melodies, you stick to a lot of the same chord shapes and notes. you obviously have the chops, just spend a little more time on the creative aspects

C4C, check out my thread

ps at least bob your head in rhythm hah. it doesn't look like there is a delay or anything.

I just winged it around the main riff. I didnt want to go completely off the main rhythm. Thanks i will Crit yours...
Quote by BC_Warlock
I actually really liked the first one. Haven't got to the others yet :P:
But i love the way it doesn't sound lost most metalcore kind of riffs. It sounds kind of brootal but without all the messyness, if that makes sense.
After a while it got a bit repetitive but it that can easily be changed with a little bit of work on guitarpro or something going over it.
3:00 sounds awesome, very Chimaira ish, which i like, as they're my favourite band.

If you have GP, crit some of myy songs? Check them both out if you would.

Thanks i dont even remember what is at 3 minutes lol. I dont have guitar pro SS.
Very good. I liked it, clean, well played, flowed. Jealous I didn't think of it first

But seriously, keep it up man.
This is our last chance.
Quote by dragxthexwaters
Very good. I liked it, clean, well played, flowed. Jealous I didn't think of it first

But seriously, keep it up man.

Thanx man...