My amp is some ancient Peavey and its winding me up cuz i just cant get a good enough sound from it. I have an Epiphone Sheraton, and a Boss OS-2 pedal. I play rock music like Kings of Leon and The Killers and such. What would be a good amp for the Kings of Leon echoey clear sound? And what would be some good pedals to consider?
Gear:
Epiphone Sheraton
Peavey something or other
Boss Overdrive/Distortion OS-2
you could get a boss DD-7, i'm very happy with mine and on the modulation mode, you can get great echoes
Gear

Guitars
Ibanez ART 300
Squier Strat
Godin 12 string Antique cedarburst
Ibanez RGD 320

Amps
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60W
Peavey Solo 15 W
Fender 10 W

Effects
Dunlop GCB - 95 Crybaby wah
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
Boss MT-2 Distortion
How much are you willing to pay?
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
budget would be an important thing to know when reccomending amps? but i do think you would get more use out of an amp and then pedals.
Hey, I'm pretty interested in this too, I have a Les Paul Studio + Ibanez TS9 and my amp/pedal budget is about $1000 - $1300 (USD). Amp size should be good for practice jamming and small gigs.
What music are you playing? TS said stuff like the killers is that what you play? Or do you play more classic stuff, your avatar is led zep.
im willing to spend up £600, prolly the same in dollars now? what with the credit crunch and all
Gear:
Epiphone Sheraton
Peavey something or other
Boss Overdrive/Distortion OS-2
I want something thats pretty versatile. I play alot of classic rock, blues and some hard rock (not much metal)