i have been playing bass for a couple years and lately i haven't touched it. i have been playing guitar a lot but i only have a little practice amp in my room. what would you guys recommend? i was thinking about an avatar for my cab. i'm playing punk/hardcore. also i know some heads sound good for both guitar and bass so something like that would be nice.
not enough info here my friend.

Budget?
Bands you play/sound like?
New or Used?
Home or Gig?
Closest Major City?

PS: You can play an electric guitar thru a bass amp generally speaking but you don't want to play a bass thru a guitar amp. Are you asking for something you can play both instruments on?
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
not enough info here my friend.

Budget?
Bands you play/sound like?
New or Used?
Home or Gig?
Closest Major City?

PS: You can play an electric guitar thru a bass amp generally speaking but you don't want to play a bass thru a guitar amp. Are you asking for something you can play both instruments on?

i'm pretty sure i'm getting an avatar cab so that's covered. i don't want to spend more than 500 on a head though. i will probably get a used one. i live in virginia beach and i will be using it for shows. i will be playing hardcore/punk so something with pretty high gain. sorry i wasn't specific enough. i hope that's good. also i don't HAVE to have to something i can used for both. it would just be nice to only have one head to worry about.