Page 1 of 2
It's Sq-eye-er
I say Epi-fone because that's what they're known as around here, but it's probably Epifony.
I just know not to buy either.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Quote by FFTLxx
It's Sq-eye-er
I say Epi-fone because that's what they're known as around here, but it's probably Epifony.
I just know not to buy either.

I used to think it whas evifone, until i saw that there was no h at ephiphone
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Skuw-i-er

Ehp-if-ohn

Have fun.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
I say epi not epy like ep-e and ep-ih i say ep-ih lol that made no sense but whatever
I'm Luke.
fen-dur
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
on a similar note, is it Ee-banez, eye-banez, or ee-barn-ez (I've heard Swedish people prounce it this way, highlighting the barn and focusing less on the ee.

all my friends and i call it eye-banez. don't think i've ever heard anyone call it ee-banez
Squi-er
Ep-i-phone
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by gitrdone92
Is Schecter pronounced Sheck-ter or Skec-ter?

or is it sgeckter ? i always say sheck-tur
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Quote by ChucklesMginty
on a similar note, is it Ee-banez, eye-banez, or ee-barn-ez (I've heard Swedish people prounce it this way, highlighting the barn and focusing less on the ee.

I think it's a Spanish name, so the correct correct way to pronounce is would be ee-bah-naze. I personally pronounce it ih-bah-nez, though, I think I'm the only person I met who does.
Schecter Hellraiser V1 / Schecter Stiletto Extreme 4 / Gallien Krueger 400RB / Hartke Transporter 4x10 / Digitech BP200 / Pod Studio GX
Quote by Mephysteaux
I think it's a Spanish name, so the correct correct way to pronounce is would be ee-bah-naze. I personally pronounce it ih-bah-nez, though, I think I'm the only person I met who does.
It's a Spanish name, but Ibanez is a Japanese company. I've always pronounced it EYE-ban-ez.
Fender FSR Standard Jazz Bass(Sapphire Blue finish!!)
Squier VM TB Bass
Squier Precision Bass(heavily modified)
Behringer 180 Watt Combo<--My EQ pedal made this sound decent O_o until I get my Gallien-Krueger half stack
Quote by gitrdone92
Is Schecter pronounced Sheck-ter or Skec-ter?

I used to say: 'Ske-ter' because I wasn't reading it properly but now i've given up trying and just say: "Shec-ter".

And for Ibanez: "Terrible-playing-and-painful-to-look-at" but that's just me
Quote by Andybren8690
Squier is Pronounced = ar-you
And epiphone is prounounced= retarted?

That was really lame...
afcourse it may not be important to know, But what TS is asking is not a weird thing to ask.

so hereby i declare you: ee-di-ot
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
I always called it Sheck-ter but i was just wondering because everybody around here calls it Skec-ter... lol
Quote by Deliriumbassist
As in turned back into a jam and pastry treat?

If you're going to be an ass to someone, at least get the word right. The word is RETARDED. Retard.

what about pop tarts? They have icing.

And bakewell tarts don't have jam... Do they?
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Yes they do. Plum jam. Gimp.

Shut your face you...

Meanie.

Yeah. I went there

CUSTARD TART!

That doesn't have jam in it! Hah!
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
Last edited by Nutter_101 at Dec 28, 2008,
Quote by derekwalden_-33
Les Paul.

Is it Less Paul, or Lay Paul? Les would make a lay type sound, no?
It's pronounced "Les". Not the french way. As in the name.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by anarkee
I still want to know what the plural of Ibanez is...

Ibani?
Ibanezes?
Ibanor?
Quote by guitarhero_764

Quote by anarkee
I still want to know what the plural of Ibanez is...

it is

share-with-nick

I think.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
The plural if Ibanez is simply Iban.

Iban the Terrible.

Kinda like that joke, and 95% of the BLATANT sig attempts in this thread.

And it never ceases to amaze me all the guitards who zap in from the front page...
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
^That wasnt really worth the necropost
Quote by guitarhero_764

Quote by Nutter_101
what about pop tarts? They have icing.

And bakewell tarts don't have jam... Do they?

He ment a jam tart you fool.
Gear
Squier Standard Special P-Bass (Modding it)
Squier Affinity series P-Bass
Ashdown After Eight

Whishlist
Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounders (P/J Set)
Kahler Bass Tremolo Bridge
Ashdown Mag 300 Head EVOIII
Ashdown Mag 410T Bass Cab
Page 1 of 2