I've done alot of research and honestly I can't find it. Does anybody know what fx The Poliece use in their songs like message in a bottle and such? thankey
chorus.

i believe the actual chorus pedal andy summers used was a Boss CE-1, but those are vintage effects which are hard to come by and very expensive for what they are if you do find one. Something like an Electro-Harmonix Small Clone works well though.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Chorus? I thought it was a rotary speaker.

I got a Vox DA5 amp for Christmas, and I've been using the rotary speaker effect on that to get something very close to the "Message in a Bottle" effect.
Quote by Pac-Man Effect
Chorus? I thought it was a rotary speaker.

I got a Vox DA5 amp for Christmas, and I've been using the rotary speaker effect on that to get something very close to the "Message in a Bottle" effect.

chorus pedals can sound like rotary speakers and vice versa. i'm pretty sure they used a chorus pedal as opposed to a rotary speaker.

edit: ^maybe the threadstarter doesn't speak/write in english as a first language? why do things like this not register with some people?
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.