I used the searchbar.

The only things that came up was Guitar World Ranking, Halo 3 Ranking, and something else.

Well, whats your UG ranking?

Personally, mine is 3573.
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
yeah, i used to be in the 11000s before my ban lol
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
64,831... I know, impressive.

EDIT: Wait a minute. How is (64,831 (out of 63,935) ) even possible!
11,409. Also, Rear Admiral, if you catch my drfit....
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
3706th. I think I'll submit a few more chord sheets over holiday though.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by ChucklesMginty
The World hates you, also didn't UG post some message saying they'd gotten over 1,000,000 members.

Thats true, i guess they just didn't change the number of members for some reason.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
The World hates you, also didn't UG post some message saying they'd gotten over 1,000,000 members.

its your rank out of all the contributors... not all the members have submitted tabs/reviews etc
Quote by jimmy_neutron
its your rank out of all the contributors... not all the members have submitted tabs/reviews etc

yeah most people dont even have ranks
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
Urm probably 0.

I've never submitted any tabs on this account, just anonymous
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Quote by KOxSENSAI
i win

no one 'wins', 'twas a simple question of number.
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
Its Over 9000!!!!!
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
Quote by KOxSENSAI
fine then i pwn all happy now

no because you dont.

you seem immature in every post i have seen you make.

EDIT: youre 14, so your testacles COULD have dropped by now, but for some reason, i doubt it.

its all in fun, though.

just dont say you "win" at everything, it gets rather annoying.
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
Last edited by Colton165 at Dec 28, 2008,
20,333 (out of 63,935)
We ain't pushing the boundaries, we're blowing them up.
We ain't trying to expand the scene, we want the scene to erupt.