Alright so i got itunes vouchers for xmas but i dont really need them. i need to think of an album you cant get on torrents which is in the genre of

prog rock/metal classical flamenco jazz

and is a flac file

or can you buy films?
Yeah, you can get films and tv programs.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Yeah, you can get films and tv programs.

cool ill try and find something not on tee vee linqs
What are vouchers?
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
get some Ken Navarro.

awesome smooth jazz.
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
Sell them on eBay
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Vouchers.... at first i thought we were in a recession, and people handed out Itunes vouchers like they did in the 30's for food.... oh boy...
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
Curumin - Achados e Perdidos

listen to the first songs preview...you just cant say no to that
Lord knows I'm weak, won't somebody get me off of this reef...
Quote by jimmy_neutron
^^ just so you know, you cant get flac files on itunes ( as far as i know)

its all 128kbps

128?... really? You'd think it would be 192
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
You could always pay for some of the music you've stolen in the past.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by AthenasGhost
128?... really? You'd think it would be 192

I dont think so, because all ipods "song cpacity" rating are based on a 4 minute long 128kbps track, plus, most people wont notcice the difference between 128 + 192 but the laarge quantities that the itunes store deals with, everything at 128 will save them space, and download bandwidth and therefore money