Yea any advice on how i could put it back on?

My amp is a Marshall mg30dfx heres a link:

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Marshall-MG30DFX-Combo-101704088-i1145938.gc

i just put on brand new regular slinky guitar strings for my guitar, so i realllly wanted to play , and all i did was flip the switch to my amp, like any other normal time, and it just fell off.

i got the amp last xmas (if knowing this is of ne relevence).

i really need help so if anyone could tell me what i could do to get it fixed it would be much appreciated.
ive been trying to put it back in but its all wobbly like it should attach to something in there but im not sure
Take it to a shop, it needs to be taken apart... And the connecting clip re-attached
Dude, you aren't supposed to use THAT much crushing MG overdrive!

Take it to the shop!
ok, i lol'd! xD

Can u see any signs if the plastic broke off anywhere?
Guitars
Jackson SL3MG
Ibanez RGR321EX
Kramer 120
Bass
Epiphone Embassy Standard V
Amp
Engl Ritchie Blackmore Signature
Pick
Jim Dunlop Max Grip Carbon Jazz III
Effects
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
should i go to a guitarcenter for it to get fixed or should i bring it somewhere else?
yea its probably the most Inconvenient smallest little thing that could break, and now i cant get my amp to turn on =/

(no plastic it basically just fell out, it isnt like i tear at my little switch in order to turn on my amp every time i play)
Really not worth bringing in to a guitar shop to fix it IMO.
For that kinda money, I'd just get a new amp totally.
Unless you can somehow glue the switch back on yourself.
if the plastic just fell out im 100% sure its just poor quality. Just go to the place where you bought it and let them fix it
Guitars
Jackson SL3MG
Ibanez RGR321EX
Kramer 120
Bass
Epiphone Embassy Standard V
Amp
Engl Ritchie Blackmore Signature
Pick
Jim Dunlop Max Grip Carbon Jazz III
Effects
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Okay, go out side, light the amp on fire, and watch it burn. Then go to Guitar Center, and buy a Mesa Boogie Triple Rectafier, and revel in your greatness
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
EHX Metal Muff
Peavey Valvking 112
Boss ME-50
Holy Grail Reverb