Which is located in my signature. (Mostly) Just kind of wondering how people feel about what I want, but also interested in what people have to say about what I have.

Probably going to get a Tubescreamer in there at some point. Also, Fish 'N Chips before the PS-5 (Pitch Shifter) or after? I put it after, so that I can potentially EQ the tone of the harmonized bit, because it tends to sound like crap if you don't having it going to a second amp.

Thanks.
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe Reissue -> Korg Pitchblack Tuner -> Boss PS-5 -> EHX Big Muff -> MXR EVH Phase 90 -> Menatone Pleasure Trem 5000 -> Line 6 Verbzilla -> MXR Carbon Copy -> Boss RC-2 -> Peavey Classic 50
I just purchased a Classic 30, over a 50 simply because the 50 is not only huge but is extremely heavy. I suggest the 30 instead if your going to be moving it a lot
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe (Reissue) -> (Want) Korg Pitchblack Tuner -> Boss PS-5 -> Danelectro Fish 'N Chips -> Original Crybaby Wah -> (Want) Line 6 Verbzilla -> (Want) Boss Giga Delay -> Boss RC-2 -> Waiting on my Peavey Classic 50

needs to be...

Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe (Reissue) -> (Want) Korg Pitchblack Tuner -> Original Crybaby Wah -> Waiting on my Peavey Classic 50
Effects loop (I don't know the order) -> reverb, delay, EQ, loop station, ps-5
Funny story. I hate the effects loop.
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe Reissue -> Korg Pitchblack Tuner -> Boss PS-5 -> EHX Big Muff -> MXR EVH Phase 90 -> Menatone Pleasure Trem 5000 -> Line 6 Verbzilla -> MXR Carbon Copy -> Boss RC-2 -> Peavey Classic 50
Quote by MoonBoots432
Funny story. I hate the effects loop.

Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
MatrixClaw, you've already traded away the Diezel? ...............

To TS: nice rig, just put everything but the tuner and wah in the effects loop, like Ghold said.
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
Quote by classicrocker01
MatrixClaw, you've already traded away the Diezel? ...............

No, the guy I traded with was a crazy.
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Get a T.C. Electronics Nova delay instead, its much more flexible, and just overall better imo
Quote by MatrixClaw
No, the guy I traded with was a crazy.

So, what, you had to trade back? PM me the story on this, sounds like it could be entertaining.
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
Quote by classicrocker01
So, what, you had to trade back? PM me the story on this, sounds like it could be entertaining.

Done
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw

The effects loop is totally a subjective thing. Plus, I might switch the order and want to wah all the reverb and delay.

Also, that Nova Delay looks freaking crazy...I was considering dropping the Giga Delay for a simpler DD-3 for now.
Last edited by MoonBoots432 at Dec 29, 2008,