ok guys please help. I allmost know that this is already answered somewhere but i searched and serched a bit more and could not fins it.

How do i put an image from my desctop (a JPEG) on to here?

If you tell me ill reward you with a great how to thread about speakers (With pics!!!!!)

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
Wrong forum.

Upload it to photobucket or imageshack or something.
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

Upload your picture onto tinypic first.

When tinypic uploads your picture, it will give you an option for posting on forums, which you copy and paste onto UG
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
See the 'New members' forum above the Pit? Yeah, use it.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by IYanoplathizoI
ok guys please help. I allmost know that this is already answered somewhere but i searched and serched a bit more and could not fins it.

How do i put an image from my desctop (a JPEG) on to here?

If you tell me ill reward you with a great how to thread about speakers (With pics!!!!!)

Wrong forum man, next time take this to the newbies forum . what you need to do is upload the image you want into an image hosting website then do this:

(Invalid img)
The cliched "rig" Signature:

ESP LTD EC-1000VBL (EMG-ed)
Dean Cadillac SilverBurst Left-handed
Boss GT-8
Roland Micro-Cube
Line 6 FlexTone III XL
Levy's straps
upload them to photobucket or imageshack or something.

then get the link and:

(Invalid img)
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha