So I'm looking to buy a new guitar within the next few months, and I've found a few Ibanezes that look very good. The RG321, RG3EXFM1, and RG2EX1. What is the difference between these 3? Also, how are those pups? I love EMGs but I'm not sure how i feel about those imitations... Also, how would these guitars compare to an ESP LTD H-51 or a Schecter Omen 6? I'm playing metal, obviously.
Thanks in advance.
Go for a schecter Hellraiser/damien

and if you have a lot of money get the jeff loomis sig
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by CG Man16
Go for a schecter Hellraiser/damien

and if you have a lot of money get the jeff loomis sig

Yeah, he's looking at lower end Ibanez guitars and you recommend the most expensive production line guitar Schecter puts out...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
try the ibanez website.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
Quote by TK1
try the ibanez website.

It doesn't list two of those guitars.

The RG2EX1 is basswood and barely more expensive than the RG321. Some places say that the RG3EX1 is mahogany, others say it's ash... Maybe you should e-mail Ibanez about that one.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
Yeah, he's looking at lower end Ibanez guitars and you recommend the most expensive production line guitar Schecter puts out...

the loomis is just perfect, but expensive (i always recomend it)

damien't only about 400ish, and sooo much better than low end ibanez
if he's willing to spend a little bit more he can get a much better guitar
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by bornfidelity
If all you need to know is older than 2002.

RG321 - mahogany body
RG2EX - basswood body
RG3EX - basswood body with a quilted maple top

All three have the same body shape, same neck, same entry-level hardware and you-get-what-you-pay-for pickups. All three are solid guitars for the price. I'd take the 321 over the mentioned LTD or Schecter because of AANJ and five-way switching.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by pifty
If all you need to know is older than 2002.

RG321 - mahogany body
RG2EX - basswood body
RG3EX - basswood body with a quilted maple top

All three have the same body shape, same neck, same entry-level hardware and you-get-what-you-pay-for pickups. All three are solid guitars for the price. I'd take the 321 over the mentioned LTD or Schecter because of AANJ and five-way switching.

^ man's got a point. about both. I didn't check if there were recent catalogs on there (but why wouldn't there be? Oh well).

If you want high fret access take the 321? And who doesn't?
Phrases Label
The Bohemes
---
The White Strat w/Dimebucker
Tokai Explorer Korina
Ibanez RG570 Purple Neon
Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Ebony
Fender Telecaster Apple Red
Dano '59 Burgundy
Ibanez Artcore AM-73
OK, thank you so much. I was totally lost on this, I think i kind of get it now . And yeah, the Damien is a little out of my price range. Don't want to go over $300.