i think its called the j 200 but its jumbo body graphic pic guard ect. anyone selling it i will go up to £250
dood, if only you were in california...I have one, but I dont think I would ship..
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground