ok so I'm trying to sync a word document to my iPod nano (2nd gen)/ my iPod touch (list of things for FFT) but it won't work no matter what I do it won't work. I've tried enabling disk use on the nano... and my iPod Touch haven't found any conceivable way... so yeah could use some help...

P.S. sorry if this isn't in the ipod thread... it scared me...
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
i think it has to be a notepad file, not word document, and then just put that file in the folder on your ipod and voila
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
if it exceeds 4 kb as a .txt file the ipod will only read the first 4 kb. there are sites and programs to split the file to make it useable
I fought for all worth believing on the punk rock barracades
Quote by AthenasGhost
i think it has to be a notepad file, not word document, and then just put that file in the folder on your ipod and voila

This.

Go to My Computer -> your iPod-> File.

Drag it to that folder.
word docs don work. you need to put it as a .txt format. basically use notepad and put the file into your iPod
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
k thanx... any way for iPod touch...?
Quote by theogonia777

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
There are numerous sync apps for the ipod touch (some are free) that let your sync files between your computer and your ipod, even in .doc
i have an idea..

you can put lyrics on ipods right?

why not put the text as "lyrics" to one of your songs?
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Ipod thread?
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
KennySG did you even read the thing at the top?
Quote by theogonia777

Quote by Born A Fool
Quote by Dream Floyd
KennySG did you even read the thing at the top?

just because you apologize for it doesn't make up for the fact you didn't put it in that thread.