Page 1 of 2
You heard me right, fool; what weapon(s) do you own? Primary purpose for the weapon (ie home defense, hunting, target, skeet, etc)? Satisfied?

At the moment all I own is a Remington 700 (7.62), though I just recently upgraded its "accessories"; I had a Nikon Prostaff (149.99, 3-9x 40mm, matte black) and upgraded that to a Leupold VX I (279.99, 4-12x 40mm, matte black) with a much nicer sight picture. Also bought a 90 dollar Harris bipod, much more secure than the one I had on there.

I use it solely for target shooting, no hunting. For home defense it'd be rather silly, too.

Only problem is that I was zero'd so well with the Prostaff; effortless 1 inch groups at 100 yds as well. Gotta rezero the Leupold... oh well, it'll be worth it.

Hopefully in the future I'll get my hands on a Ruger Mini-14 tactical, then drop an Eotech or regular CCO on it, slap a PEQ-14 or something on it, and get ridiculous with the mods. W00t. That'll be for "home defense" (yeah right...) and general badassery.

Spill the beans!
My God, it's full of stars!
Last edited by Dreadnought at Dec 28, 2008,
potato gun
12mm x 3mm bioconcave slices of potato

kills the ants good it does
Quote by hell_monkey
Lmao pantera? you'd think obama listened to some tupac or something
Only a few knives, and a sword. No guns. Except THESE guns *flexes muscles*

OHHHHH YEEEEAAAAAH!
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
I shot pathetic little things with the army cadets, not quite so pathetic things with the army cadets, and shoot a recurve bow.
Musically ignorant. Seeking education.

Am female. Finally have bass!

As cunning as a fox who has just been made professor of cunning at Oxford university.

Muse = genius.
Oh, I dont shoot living things.

I just shoot targets and I like to go skeet/trap a lot.

I have a Browning semi-auto 12 ga, a Remington .410 break-barrel shotgun, and a Springfield .22 semi-auto rifle
uhh ive got a mossberg (sp?) 12 gauge a winchester 20 gauge a marlin .22 a winchester .30-30, a .410, a remmington .22 and some piece of **** pistol. and i have a knife i bought for 5 bucks and i have my penis
Member #8 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to join.

Quote by GuitarHero0715
The most ****ed up thing a woman can to do a man is give your d!ck an indian burn, or bite it off.

Only bassist of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Airzooka. I shoot family members and friends
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
used to own a BB gun.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I have a Benelli 20 Guage Nova Pump Action. It's pretty nice. I don't really go hunting enough to really use it though.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
My younger brother has a collection of air rifles, a BSA Meteor, a Webley rifle, some nasty £25 of Chinese junk - powerful though - and a Crossman CO2 powered rifle. He also has a Walther CO2 Pistol, good stuff for hunting and target practice.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I have a Remington 12 Gauge and 20 gauge, a winchester 30-06, two remington muzzleloaders, a random revolver, and a beretta handgun.

Along with some bows.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
My dad bought my mom a 9 mm S&W for Christmas. That I guess.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
I've got a machine-gun-pistol-rifle. In pink.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Republicans. With my massive intellect.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
You cum water pistols?

no
just one
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

In the UK so I only own an air rifle and two air pistols: a .22 Webley excel rifle, a .177 Walther CP88 8 shot air pistol, and an old webley break barrel .177 air pistol from the 1950's. I used to be a member of a small bore rifle club and I used one of their .22 Anschutz's for target shooting, but I stopped that when I went to uni unfortunately, hope to start it up again when I graduate and get a bit of money.

Best weapon I've shot is a Parker and Hale 7.62 NATO target rifle, I can't remember the model, but it had iron diopter sights. I shot it over a six month period at Barrybudden and Bisley, at 300, 500 and 600m. Great fun, kicks the **** out of 5.56 any day.
...Bleep Bloop...
Quote by GHJ
In the UK so I only own an air rifle and two air pistols: a .22 Webley excel rifle, a .177 Walther CP88 8 shot air pistol, and an old webley break barrel .177 air pistol from the 1950's. I used to be a member of a small bore rifle club and I used one of their .22 Anschutz's for target shooting, but I stopped that when I went to uni unfortunately, hope to start it up again when I graduate and get a bit of money.

Best weapon I've shot is a Parker and Hale 7.62 NATO target rifle, I can't remember the model, but it had iron diopter sights. I shot it over a six month period at Barrybudden and Bisley, at 300, 500 and 600m. Great fun, kicks the **** out of 5.56 any day.

Which uni do you go to? Assuming you go to university of Glasgow you could easily join the rifle club there.
On a more serious note I'm using a Canon eos 5D with a 17-40 L USM or 50mm1.8, or my soon-to-arrive powershot G9.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by fli.pansy
blanks

**** you, i was going to say that and hopefully get sigged, shame on you.

that was my last hope for happiness..
suicide is my only option..

you can keep my gameboy
Hack up her body, put it in plastic bags, and dump it in the woods. This will get you a laugh 9 times out of 10.

So, how are your iPods and your games, and your $200 jeans this Christmas. I got a ceramic horse.

Exo M6

OWNED
nothin much; an AK47 for the usual killingspree
SIGNATURE
I'm pretty sure I still have that metal softball bat stored away for the next home invasion/zombie apocalypse/police visit.

As for guns, I go nothing. I know some people with racks of guns in their houses, only a slightly comforting fact.

Some of my guns, top to bottom:
Ruger Mini14 (.223)
Browning 380 Pistol
Marlin 22 magnum
Remington 870 Supermag
I also have a Browning 9mm BDM pistol (there was only a short run of that particular pistol)
I want to get a Savage in .270 WSM, that AccuTrigger is supposed to be butter smooth. Yep, I've posted this before, but the guy did ask
Lighter and Axe Spray
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Who here has been "defending" their home with a weapon? Anytime? At all?

Quote by Kensai
Republicans. With my massive intellect.

man, I thought you shot them with my massive penis. Not very thick, but it's long enough to get to your home.
Last edited by kaihansen at Dec 28, 2008,
Quote by kaihansen
A spider showed up. See my above post.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Heroin.
Fender MIA Standard Strat
ESP LTD Viper 407
Epiphone SG
Starcaster by Fender(modded with Bill Lawrence l-500-xl)
PEAVEY 6505+ (FJA transistor modd)
Peavey 65 watt transtube studio-112
Marshall 1960AV
Vader 2x12
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 band EQ
Quote by kaihansen

That's why I put "yeah right..." in parenthesis
My God, it's full of stars!
Page 1 of 2