French Onion
6 15%
Ranch
5 12%
Queso (Cheese Dip)
7 17%
Salsa (includes fruit salsas)
10 24%
Hummus (any kind, garlic, red pepper, etc)
3 7%
Bean
0 0%
Guacomole
3 7%
Curry
2 5%
Crab Dip
1 2%
Other
4 10%
Voters: 41.
Well, I was eating some Lay's, dippin' in some Ranch.

I'm the only one in my house who likes ranch. Everyone wants french onion, which i still eat.

So, pit, whats your fav dip?

If other, please specify.
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
Last edited by Colton165 at Dec 28, 2008,
I voted Queso , but I love Hummus too. Not something I really eat with chips though...but Pita bread+hummus = love.
Life is lame so let me eat your brain
Tortilla chips and salsa are pretty much my favorite food. I do like crab dip on crackers though.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

salsaaaaaaaaa! even with potato chips, it's good
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Quote by Vernalagnia
I voted Queso , but I love Hummus too. Not something I really eat with chips though...but Pita bread+hummus = love.

well, have you ever tried spreading hummus on pita chips (hard baked pita bread)?

mmm.
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
Helluva Good Bacon Horseradish Dip

^^Paradise.

I usually dip original Ruffles in it.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Quote by Colton165
well, have you ever tried spreading hummus on pita chips (hard baked pita bread)?

mmm.

Not something I've ever considered. I will have to look into this new and exciting possibility.
Quote by Vernalagnia
Not something I've ever considered. I will have to look into this new and exciting possibility.

athenos roasted red pepper hummus + stacys simply naked pita chips = tastegasm
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
Quote by Colton165
athenos roasted red pepper hummus + stacys simply naked pita chips = tastegasm

I love those pita chips!
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
I love those pita chips!

yeah me too, theyre good by themselves
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
salsa is winning so far...
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
Garlic dip wins
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.