Quote by scream92
My musical style is like Blink182...

dont need one, just get the crapiest amp you can find and turn the gain all the way up.

really though you need to tell us what guitar and amp you have
Quote by freddaahh
I just head-desked so hard I went through the floor and came out in Mongolia.
i have a fender fm212r, and i dont want to buy a new amp right now, so please suggest some pedals that sound like that.
not really sure why you'd want that tone, its really not very nice.

but really any distortion pedal will be able to give you a sound like blink 182 or green day, you just need lots of treble and lots of distortion.

depending on how cheap your looking for, i'd suggest behringer.

or just get the standard boss one. i'm assuming it's the one they used to use
blink182 didnt use a distortion pedal, tom used sound from the amp, i guess he mixed the sound of the two amps ( mesa boogie triple rectifier and marshall jcm900).

But i would like to buy like two pedals and get some similar tone...

Is the tubescreamer and Boss MT-2 good pedals??
Quote by scream92
blink182 didnt use a distortion pedal, tom used sound from the amp, i guess he mixed the sound of the two amps ( mesa boogie triple rectifier and marshall jcm900).

But i would like to buy like two pedals and get some similar tone...

Is the tubescreamer and Boss MT-2 good pedals??

how many f**king threads do you need!!!!!!!
you keep on asking the same f**king question!!!!!!

back on topic
just save up for a new amp
b-52?
peavey xxx?
marshal jcm 900?
mesa ?

and please read all of the suggestion in your other threads............please
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Last edited by WTF!!is a TAB at Dec 28, 2008,
**** you dude!!! this is a different question so **** off... better recommend some pedal and dont say to buy a new amp
at this moment i wont buy it anyway.
Don't get a Boss MT-2 for punk/pop. It's much too heavy. Just mess around with typical distortion pedals that have a typical rock strength crunch. You won't really find a pedal that simulates a multi-thousand dollar amp anyway.
Quote by scream92
**** you dude!!! this is a different question so **** off... better recommend some pedal and dont say to buy a new amp

what do you mean this a different question!!!!!
you have 4 threads asking how to get a blink 182 sound !!!

just read all of the suggestions in your old threads and try out some of them in your nearest GC and buy the stuff that you like
feel free to add me
i mean its different because this thread is about pedals...

in the previous threads i asked about mesa boogie and digitech hardwire pedals...
Quote by scream92
i mean its different because this thread is about pedals...
in the previous threads i asked about mesa boogie and digitech hardwire pedals...

what do you mean its different!!!!!
in your previous threads you ask about how to get a blink 182 sound am i right??

now answer this, what are you asking in this thread??

you are asking what pedals can give you a BLINK182 sound!!!!
dont you get it, all of your past threads are asking the same question!!!

/rant
feel free to add me
What's your budget? It's kind of hard to make suggestions if we don't know how much you have to spend.

For a REALLY low budget ($40), the Boss DS-1 would be passable for what you want, and if you found the sound to be subpar, there are tons of mods available for it. If you have a bit more money ($120), the MI Audio Crunch Box is a decent imitation of a Marshall in a box. The Xotic BB Preamp would be a great choice if you have a lot of money available ($190).

Of course, if you have the money to spend nearly $200 on a pedal when you own a Fender FM212R, you should seriously consider getting a new amplifier that works better for the music you want to play.
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
what do you mean its different!!!!!
in your previous threads you ask about how to get a blink 182 sound am i right??

now answer this, what are you asking in this thread??

you are asking what pedals can give you a BLINK182 sound!!!!
dont you get it, all of your past threads are asking the same question!!!

/rant

in this thread im asking about distortion pedal, and i just said what my musical style is like, just to give an idea of the sound.
I am considering buying a new amp, but i will not buy it at this moment...
Quote by scream92

Different topic?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1032094
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1028670

I'm reporting this, just as I should have the others, you've got your answers in your previous threads.
get a Marshall MG. you'll sound like Blink 182 before you can say crushing distortion
"A good song should make you want to tap your feet and get with your girl. A great song should destroy cop cars and set fire to the suburbs. I’m only interested in writing great songs." - Tom Morello
you do that!!!
"A good song should make you want to tap your feet and get with your girl. A great song should destroy cop cars and set fire to the suburbs. I’m only interested in writing great songs." - Tom Morello
Quote by scream92
thanks... i ll check it out!!!

Quote by NiK-117
you do that!!!

feel free to add me
Quote by NiK-117
get a Marshall MG. you'll sound like Blink 182 before you can say crushing distortion

Quote by scream92
thanks... i ll check it out!!!

Quote by NiK-117
you do that!!!

this could quite possibly be the greatest set of posts ive EVER seen. fukin golden man

pro co rat2/ turbo rat

BBE green screamer
GEAR:
Gibson SG
Traynor YCV40T
Digitech Grunge
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Korg pitchblack pedal tuner
EXH Metal Muff
Sennheiser wireless system
Gear soon gettin:
Gibson Les Paul Jr.