I'm looking to buy an Epiphone Les Paul Standard, preferably in Ebony
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
Actually, I only need a neck now. Mods, can you change the title to "WTB: LP neck"?
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

I can back out of buying the Les Paul body, how much do you want for your LP?

Jeff

I didn't get anything. But anyway, I backed out of buying an LP body, so I'm back in the market for a LP or a G-400.

And, of course, my Ibanez is up for trade/sell

Jeff

Sorry, $450 is too much, not to mention shipping from Vietnam

Jeff

that's shipping-included and just what i'm thinking about. feel free to offer if you're still interested
Can I see it with the pickguard, all 4 knobs, and the neck pickup? As it is, I could offer you $250

Jeff

I know that, what I'm saying is that I don't like it that stripped down

Jeff

I still have the pickguard and the 2 pots. I only sold the 2 stock pu, but I don't think you'll use them, right?
The pictures you showed me only have one pickup on the LP

Jeff

as i said, I SOLD the 2 stock pu and threw in a dimarzio DP100 (the only pu in my pic is the dimarzio). for my use I only need the bridge
As I said, I don't like it that stripped. Looks like we both have to look elsewhere

Jeff

I would, but I'm not looking to spend much more than $300

Jeff

I have a Epi SG-400 with a custom Flat black paint job...excellent condition with a hardshell case included for about $380 with shipping included would go down to about $365 at the lowest....
They're $399 new, so I'll pass

Jeff

I don't really have a use for the case

Jeff

Anyone have a Faded/Vintage G-400? I played one at Guitar Center yesterday and loved it.

Jeff