Can anyone advise me on the quality of the tremolo and the tuners on the pacifica 112v.

i'm not too sure about them and other people have advised best to change them asap.

any ideas on why there seems to be a bit of vibration when i strum unplugged?

also when i'm using my pedal tuner i'm getting a slight buzz from the pacifica which i dont get from my other guitars. is this a problem with the input socket?
i don't own a pacifica, but considering its price, i'm guessing:

the tuners are probably ok, but if you use the trem a lot, upgrading to locking tuners probably wouldn't hurt.

the trem could probably use a better sustain block, maybe even a whole better trem unit. big problem is, the yamaha trem might have funny dimensions and other better trems might not be a direct swap (i seem to remember that from a Guitarist magazine article about pimp my pacifica).

upgrading pickups and electronics would generally be a good idea on a cheaper guitar. you just want to be careful that you don't end up spending more than the guitar is worth...

not too sure about the vibration, it could be several things...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?