Well yesterday me and my dad were playing guitar and well he brought up that I deserve a new guitar so details:
Age/Gender: 14/Female (haha)
Budget: $800 to about $1,200
I play: EVERYTHING (Slayer,Tokio Hotel, Cannibal Corpse,Paramore)
ehh so help me out?
first of all, dont double post, edit ur first post instead. m'kay?

second, id look into some ibanez. try to find something with a tiny neck, because, not trying to be sexist or anything, but girls usually have really small hands

edit: TS, ur friends with my brother? hes a douchebag
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
Last edited by wicket_nirvana at Dec 28, 2008,
Schecter C-1+, it makes me happy through a decent amp.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
+1 to Ibanez. You might also look into some Schecter's. They don't have tiny necks like Ibanez but are smaller than a lot of other guitars.
jackson rr3....

edit: read past slayer....nevermind.....schecter C1 Hellraiser, Jackson Dinky or Jackson Soloist...

edit#2: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Music-instruments/Instruments/Guitar-bass/Electric-guitars/auction-194383533.htm
get this....
Quote by dm1925
texas ftw!
we're saving the world, one zombie at a time

Quote by ThePastRecedes
Yo Bob Dylan, I'm really happy for you an I'm gonna let you finish, but Jimi Hendrix had one of the best versions of All Along the Watchtower of all time!
Last edited by zakky_s at Dec 28, 2008,
Ibanez or LP , or the best thing it to go to the music store and try the first gutar that you think its something special.Or get something that's similar to your favorit gutarist.
Like me. Tom DeLonge A stratocaster and in near future maybe some kick ass vinyls/decals.
Last edited by Ic3 at Dec 28, 2008,
Hmm, did you really need to include your gender? I understand the age part though.

Tip 1: Stay away from 7-strings, get a six string. You won't really be able to or even WANT to use the seventh string until you are decently experienced and/or have become an active musician.

Tip 2: Do you want a tremolo? They are VERY high maintenancee But they are Very fun to use.

Tip 3: When all is said and done, as said above, look at Ibanez. They are supposed to be very versatile guitars, and with a budget like that, you can get an awesome S Prestige with a ZR trem and three DiMarzio pickups. In my opinion though, Ibanez guitars (Even RG Prestige Series) do not SOUND that great for metal, just listening to other people play them.
My Gear:
Ibanez ART300 electric
Peavey Vypyr 75 watt combo amp
Yamaha FG-130 acoustic

There is no God.
what's your current guitar and amp?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?