Hey guys. A sweet deal has just popped up for a preloaded used randall RM100. My only issue is the modules - Ultra, SL+ and Modern. Does that mean I will have no clean? And if so, are there many people around who trade modules n stuff? Cheers guys.
Gear:
Peavey JSX Head
Ibanez PGM301
Randall R212CB

Simple.
£800 man. And thank you, that's a good plan...
I still have to get a cab, but I'd rather get the head before someone else does, you know? So I won't be able to play it straight away anyway, gives me time to swap around modules.
Gear:
Peavey JSX Head
Ibanez PGM301
Randall R212CB

Simple.
Haha, okay - A triple recto has just come up for the same price... Better choice?
Gear:
Peavey JSX Head
Ibanez PGM301
Randall R212CB

Simple.
I wouldn't think so, but I'm not a big fan of Rectos. They sound good sometimes but the times I have played it were not that inspiring. Great low end, but quite loose. The cleans lacked a certain something. I have heard some pretty fantastic tones from it though. I just couldn't coax any out without recording magic.

What music styles are you going to play anyways?
What are you doing about your 6505+?...

I don't know much about triple recto, but i've heard great, GREAT things about them... I'm pretty sure i'd rather have a triple rect over a 6505...
My gear:
PRS SE custom
~!~--Peavey XXX super 40 EFX --~!~
Peavey VK 112

===WGS Vet30
===JJ power tubes

---Pedals:
-ISP Decimator
-Digitech Bad Monkey
-Crybaby wah
-Korg Pitchblack
-Danelectro FnC EQ
Quote by DaddyBarbs
What are you doing about your 6505+?...

I don't know much about triple recto, but i've heard great, GREAT things about them... I'm pretty sure i'd rather have a triple rect over a 6505...

Well I have the money for a 6505+, but I have found these other options which could be better. RRP would indicate so, the Recto is something like a grand more brand new and the Randall £700 ish.

To be honest, I think I will go for the Randall, I've heard the Ultra XL channel (godly) and if i can find that module, I will be happy. Besides, I have two options so if one is sold I can go for the other really?
Gear:
Peavey JSX Head
Ibanez PGM301
Randall R212CB

Simple.
Alright, but i can tell you aren't jewish.

You are saving 300 moar moneyz if you buy teh recto...
My gear:
PRS SE custom
~!~--Peavey XXX super 40 EFX --~!~
Peavey VK 112

===WGS Vet30
===JJ power tubes

---Pedals:
-ISP Decimator
-Digitech Bad Monkey
-Crybaby wah
-Korg Pitchblack
-Danelectro FnC EQ
The 6505+ is an desired taste. Either you GOT to have it, or if you're up in the air about it, you should probably look for your tone elsewhere. That Randall is a killer amp. Lots of pros are using the Randall RM line now.
i dont like recto's tbh, their just loose, saturated, and fizzy with the gain too high, and with the gain too low, their just plain weak. an OD helps i guess, but anyway, back on subject. i say get the randall, its amazing, and make a ghetto A/B box, and you could use the AVT for your cleans until you get a clean module
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by acdcrocks0323
^I would love one, but I might just save up for the Egnater ones that are higehr quality.

Right on. The Egnater version is top of the line, that's for sure. I love that amp.
Framus Cobra has come up, with cab.
I;ve also found a Diezel VH4 for £700, which makes no sense. I've emailed the guy as to why it's so cheap... but I'll probably go with the Cobra becuase it has a cab with it and otherwise I'll be saving for a cab. But we'll see.
Gear:
Peavey JSX Head
Ibanez PGM301
Randall R212CB

Simple.