Hey, does anyone know of good sites where I can get some good music posters for a good price? I found one site but it sells them for 7-8 bucks which is going to be a little pricey since I want to buy a bunch.

Also, to make this thread more successful we can just make it the general posters thread where you guys can share cool posters or what ever. It may even help me out because Im not just looking for music posters, but maybe a few really cool posters as well.

TL;DR Want to make my room better and get cool music posters. Anyone know anyplace cheap to get them? (Im looking for bands that I like, look in my profile if you dont know which ones)
Try to google custom posters thou you'll nead the photos.
I found a place where they sell for 4 pounds.
If you search for non band posters try at the mall .
allposters.com is were i get all my posters, its not cheap by any means but they are all good quality and they ship pretty fast the CS is reasonable the one time i had to use it.
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Buy some Warhol esque prints instead. Much more awesome

Seems like a good example looking at your sig. Get it on a good sized canvas and it'll look awesome.
Quote by Oli_88

Warhol prints are played out; they just look like bandwagon jumping now. Not to mention that I never liked them in the first place
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Warhol prints are played out; they just look like bandwagon jumping now. Not to mention that I never liked them in the first place

Fair enough. But I mean, something on a canvas IMO is always far better than a poster.
If only I could put my Steve McQueen one on the wall.
Quote by Oli_88

Seems like a good example looking at your sig. Get it on a good sized canvas and it'll look awesome.

Hm. Thats a good idea. Thanks!
Quote by aaronob
Hm. Thats a good idea. Thanks!

No worries. One or two really good ones in a room can really set it off.
But uh, they can get expensive. E-bay turns up some gems now and again.
Of course, you could do your own...
Just to let you all know, incase youre looking, the cheapest place I found is called AdamHershPosters.com..... so far, anyways.