I've been playing guitar on and off for about 5 years now. Just recently over the past 6 months I've really been getting into it. I dont know crap about the guitar 'industry' and the company's and all that snaz. I just put my headphones on and play. I'm looking for a guitar that sounds like a liquid-death mix of OLD Underoath, Metallica, Slayer, Lamb of God, and sprinkle some hardcore on top. I was told by someone that I wanna look at ESP, Schecter, and Jackson.

What really caught my eye was the Schecter C-1, C-1 Blackjack ATX (whats the difference between the ATX and normal C-1 Blackjack) and the Hellraiser C-1.

What do you guys think would be the best bet out of those 3. I know the Hellraiser has EMG pickups which I was told are good and that the C-1 and Blackjack have Duncan pickups which someone told me Duncan's suck. But other then that I'm open to suggestions and learning some new things about hardware. Been playing a Ibanez Gio for the past few years.

I have got the Schecter C-1 Hellraiser Avenger, and I can honestly say it is the best guitar I've played. The EMGs are great for distortion, and I play alot of the same music as you just listed. I don't play with clean very often, which is good, because it doesn't handle clean that well. But otherwise, it is a great axe for metal. The neck is a bit fatter than the neck of an Ibanez or Jackson, but I like it. Plus it looks awesome as well!
But the best advice I can give you is to try the guitars and see what you like the best.
I'm rooting for the C-1 Hellraiser!

Hellraisers are ****ing beast

seriously

also if you have 1000 dollars lying around you could buy the schecter jeff loomis sig (want)
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Dean Metalman MLX ? I friend of mine has one and hes realy enyoing it .
1st of all, duncans are rly good, depending on the model...but EMGs are better. EMGs 85/85 are not a good combo, so if that is the combo, forget about it.
Do not skimp on the guitar itself. my advice is to get a setneck mahogany guitar with EMG 81/60 active. Also, u cannot go wrong with an ESP. the most versatile ESPs that i have played are the EC series and the Viper series. u probably do not want to spend 1000+ on a guitar now, so get either an ESP LTD EC-400 or an ESP LTD Viper 400.
Although Jacksons kick ass...but u cannot go wrong with an Ibanez Iceman...but get a nice pedal
My max is $1000 to spend and I have an old Fender 25R amp that I got a pawn shop years ago. So I dunno how quality it is.