Ok, so whenever I put on headphones in my house and listen to music I get really paranoid that someone is calling me from downstairs and I cant hear them. I like to listen to my music loud (according to my parents) and always wind up with the music really low.
Does this happen to anyone else?
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Yeah. With me though, I hate listening to music around people, because I get the feeling I'm breathing really loud, and sound weird.
Problem is, then I try to slow down my breathing, but I don't get enough air, and end up breathing really loud.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
No, not really, but once or twice I did.

People usually see the headphones on my head and don't really bother me unless I say something to them.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
I use it as a filtering device. If people really want me for something, they'll come into my room get my attention.

Shouting from one room too another is a pet peeve of mine.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I think it happens to everyone who likes to just hear his music and nothing around him.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Quote by wtf290
Yeah. With me though, I hate listening to music around people, because I get the feeling I'm breathing really loud, and sound weird.
Problem is, then I try to slow down my breathing, but I don't get enough air, and end up breathing really loud.

This.
Quote by wtf290
Yesyesyes oh my god.
Quote by wtf290

+1
i scream for ice cream
Quote by c3powil
Ok, so whenever I put on headphones in my house and listen to music I get really paranoid that someone is calling me from downstairs and I cant hear them.

This is actually an early symptom of deafness. Sorry.
always.

When the bell rang to change classes at school, I walked into the hallway and yelled, "I MASTURBATE TO DUCK SEX" and started imitating a duck having sex.

same, i dont listen to music with headphones on when im home but if its late and im playing guitar or drums (electric) with my headphones im like constantly always looking over towards the door.
I have these huge studio quality isolating headphones. When they're on you can hear virtually nothing from outside. Twice today I've had some one walk into my room and start talking to me and I've been oblivious to them.

What's worse is I have long hair and when they're on they push it back. Occasionally I catch a glimpse of my hair in the corner of my eye and it's like there's someone standing behind me and I've not heard them.
Quote by wtf290

Haha yeah, I do the exact same thing
“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.”
-Bob Dylan

Quote by Freezer Burn

Congratz on the having the longest wall of text ever!

Yes, always.

Also, during the bridge section of "I believe in a thing called love", there's some very faint sound that I always think is my mom calling me to dinner. You probably won't even notice it, but I hear it every time.

EDIT: And the thing about breathing heavily. I thought I was the only person that felt that. I sorta become self-concious of my breathing and think that I'm breathing in too heavily. I always get the feeling that people are looking at me if I listen to music in public places, like on the bus.
Quote by imdeth
Same here except I always think somebody is murdering my family and I can't hear it.

When I was younger I always thought that when I was in the shower, id always come out really cautiosly afterwards
Quote by sashki
Also, during the bridge section of "I believe in a thing called love", there's some very faint sound that I always think is my mom calling me to dinner. You probably won't even notice it, but I hear it every time.

There's a short vocal sample in the music to one of the levels of Sonic Adventure that I swear is my mom saying my name. It used to weird me out so much as a kid.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I definitely get that. Maybe in school if I had it in, I'm afraid I may have missed some important announcement.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Quote by wtf290

lol same here
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
same, when I have headphones on and I'm alone, it's as if I feel that the door isn't closed and somebody can "sneak" in every second.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Quote by wtf290

?!?!?!?!?!?!?! i couldve sworn that i had a mental illness that caused me to do that..... im glad to see that im not alone
Happens to me too.

I also think that someone might be committing armed burglary in my house.
alright i dont want to post a whole new thread on this, and its off topic, but whats with the pit today? its filled with just those gametype threads, nothing original :/
Quote by CliffIsAngry
same, when I have headphones on and I'm alone, it's as if I feel that the door isn't closed and somebody can "sneak" in every second.

this
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

just crank it up and let it take you to a galaxy far far away
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
Sometimes I'm listening to people calling me too loud I'm worried I can't hear my music.
It's mostly cause my dad is lazy as hell and when he wants someone he just calls their name louder and louder every time. He seems so mad like he's going to have a heart attack but he never seems to care enough to go get them.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat