Under the guidance of you all who suggested to scratch the halfstack idea and go with a combo amp, i've come up with a shortlist of combos that i like. But i still need help deciding as i dont know what amp is going to be good for my tone.

My influences are 30 Seconds to Mars, Saosin, Bullet For My Valentine, Weezer, and From First To Last to name a few. My budget is $500. And my current equipment is in my signature. Yes i already have a raven 60 watt combo, but its in the united states and it'll cost about $75 to ship it here to korea, so i'm just going to sell it.

So anyways on to my shortlist:

Peavey Vypyr 100 100W 2x12 Guitar Combo Amp
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60 60W 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp
B-52 AT-112 60-Watt 1x12" Tube Combo Amp
Peavey ValveKing 112 Combo Amp
Fender Frontman 212R 100W 2x12 Guitar Combo Amp

If you have any better ideas please explain why. Thank you for your help and have a nice day.
Gear:
Gibson SG Robot
Boss Me-50
Raven RG60

Want:
Egnater Tourmaster 4100 Full Stack
Boss RC-20XL Loop Station
Boss AC-3 Acoustic Simulator
hmm, lets see, definetely dont get the VK or the fender. if you play in a band or anything, i'd say take the B-52, and if your just playing at home, the vypyr 1x12
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
in my eyes tube amps have overall more potential to sound better, and generally the sound quality is better. i say go for the b-52.
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )