I just bought a Ernie Ball Not Even Slinky (12-56) set and they will not stay in tune with my floyd rose. I've never had problem with keeping the strings in tune with it. Just these. They are 3 days old. I've tried doing big bends to wear them in they just wont stay. It's only drop d also.
Gear:

Peavey 5150
Crate 4x12
Jackson King V (for sale!)
Ibanez 7321
Digitech Hothead(for sale!)
Digitech Deathmetal(for sale!)
That's a pretty heavy gauge, Do you always use those? If you had lighter strings on before you may have to do some adjusting, perhaps for starters try just tightening up the existing springs on your trem, if that doesn't help go for heavier springs or just add another one.
Quote by Waylanderau
That's a pretty heavy gauge, Do you always use those? If you had lighter strings on before you may have to do some adjusting, perhaps for starters try just tightening up the existing springs on your trem, if that doesn't help go for heavier springs or just add another one.

+1.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Stretch the strings properly, big bends aren't usually enough to effectively do the job.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com