I got a stagg F300MA flying v for christmas and I have to say I am impressed by it. I went out and got a distortion pedal and it screams, it also has a very crisp clean tone when I turn the pedal off. I can also play much faster on it then I could on the fender I have. I haven't even put a good set of strings on it there what came on it, which blow. One bad thing about it is when you let go of the neck it will drop a little bit but I just rest it on my leg a little and it stops it. Sitting and playing with it isn't to hard like I thought it would be either, but if you don't use a strap when sitting you do have to hold it up or it will slide. Overall it is badass a good buy.
I have a Stagg flying V too, it's black and white, I dunno what the model thing is though, it was about 100 poundz.
I played a Stagg LP copy, it was pretty nice. The salesman at the shop I was playing it said he had one that he modded the **** out of and all of his instructors said it was damn near as good as a Gibson. He also said that when he did the pup swap the thing had epi pups in it to begin with.
Quote by Shabadoo
I played a Stagg LP copy, it was pretty nice. The salesman at the shop I was playing it said he had one that he modded the **** out of and all of his instructors said it was damn near as good as a Gibson. He also said that when he did the pup swap the thing had epi pups in it to begin with.

Im going to be putting emgs in it here soon it don't squel like it could.
Stagg on the whole aren't really good instruments but if you're lucky you can put your hands on an absolute gem so it seems you've been lucky.

Nice find
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.