Page 1 of 3
Those Kazakhs are a regular hockey powerhouse.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
if they were playing against Mongolia or something like that, which I guess they were, i don't see any point of posting it here and braging.
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Because Canada have twat all productive to do with their time.

"Hey Canada, wanna make a decent country?"
"Nah, let's play hockey."
this is my sig. there are many like it, but this is mine.

Brown Sugar
who cares about hockey

strictly come dancing on ice with the stars is where its at.
What else are they supposed to do? Doesn't seem like there is anything except for syrup, hockey, and Rush up there.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Hockey is the only reason I am proud to live in this country.
The player are the best athletes of any sport, the game is fast paced and fun to play.

Aside from Hockey Canada sucks.
Quote by Silent_Jester13
What else are they supposed to do? Doesn't seem like there is anything except for syrup, hockey, and Rush up there.

You forgot Gordie!

There's also 3 Inches of Blood.
Quote by 2ndslash
Because Canada have twat all productive to do with their time.

"Hey Canada, wanna make a decent country?"
"Nah, let's play hockey."

Then why are Americans good at basketball? Stop being a douche bag and respect other countries cultures.
Quote by Patrick L
Then why are Americans good at basketball? Stop being a douche bag and respect other countries cultures.

I suck at basketball. Besides you don't even need an excuse for America sucking.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Quote by Patrick L

It was a joke, don't cry. This is why no one takes Canada seriously, Canada has no sense of humour although Canada is one big joke.
this is my sig. there are many like it, but this is mine.

Brown Sugar
Quote by Chrisnw22
Hockey is the only reason I am proud to live in this country.
The player are the best athletes of any sport, the game is fast paced and fun to play.

Aside from Hockey Canada sucks.

I love this honesty. Right on man.
Quote by 2ndslash
It was a joke, don't cry. This is why no one takes Canada seriously, Canada has no sense of humor although Canada is one big joke.

Wow,I'm assuming that was a joke too.I'm not crying,I'm just saying that I'm tired of people stereotyping every single Canadian and thinking that every one of us plays hockey and like you just said,have no sense of humor.Oh yeah,I do have a sense of humor and as far as I'm concerned that joke wasn't very funny.
We should play a game of hockey-baseball (half hockey half baseball, haven't figured out the rules yet) against the merkins and see who wins.

Quote by CaptainRon
We aren't the ones with the chav problem.

Whiny bitches in the parliament problem - yeah that's us.

Speak for yourself, people from calgary+politcs=bad news.
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
Last edited by dingmydong at Dec 28, 2008,
Well I would hope so.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by zezimathehero
Those Kazakhs are a regular hockey powerhouse.

no kidding eh

however canada does own at hockey but from what i saw USA vs. Germany i think Canada might be getting a run for their money from those yanks

Quote by 2ndslash
It was a joke, don't cry. This is why no one takes Canada seriously, Canada has no sense of humour although Canada is one big joke.

ARE YOU KIDDING?

we are like the perfect country. We dont have stupid accents like those asshats in the UK and we arent trillions of dollars in debt like the Americans

and plus the cops let us smoke kronic
Last edited by Tedward at Dec 28, 2008,
Quote by Silent_Jester13

You sir, fail. We have much more to offer, Neil Young and...Neil...Young?
^
Beer, Mounties, you fill you bags of candy all the way to the top, wonder bars.

Quote by Patrick L

We're pretty good at American Football too.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Quote by Patrick L
Wow,I'm assuming that was a joke too.I'm not crying,I'm just saying that I'm tired of people stereotyping every single Canadian and thinking that every one of us plays hockey and like you just said,have no sense of humor.Oh yeah,I do have a sense of humor and as far as I'm concerned that joke wasn't very funny.

/facepalm.

You take things too seriously.
Quote by Patrick L

The maritimes don't count as part of Canada until they get their own NHL hockey team.
Quote by Patrick L

"If I can be serious for a minute..."

Are you Lance Storm in disguise?

(e-fudge to whoever gets that)
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
Quote by Godsmack_IV
Yeah but in all honesty Khazakstan would crush us in their national sport...

Canadas national sport is actually curling.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by I_Pwn
Canadas national sport is actually curling.

Curling isn't a sport.

[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']You mean Canada didn't compete in the Jew Chasing Championship?

yeah but we got crushed by the palestenians
I didn't even bother to watch the game...anyone with a tad of common sense would have seen this coming.

I'm actually kinda surprised that Tavares had less than 5 points though.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by Godsmack_IV
Yeah but in all honesty Khazakstan would crush us in their national sport...

rape?

If I can be serious for a minute..." Are you Lance Storm in disguise? (e-fudge to whoever gets that)

Calgary....Alberta....Canada
I wish I lived in a country that glorifies hockey. Instead I live in America where we watch shit sports like baseball.
Quote by Korosu
I wish I lived in a country that glorifies hockey. Instead I live in America where we watch shit sports like baseball.

just cause you don't like it doesn't mean it's a **** sport, grow up kid.

Quote by Patrick L
Then why are Americans good at basketball?

Cause, we're all black over here, duh
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
I hate arrogant Canadians, they make the rest of us look like Americans.
Quote by Patrick L

Honestly, Canadians really don't have reason to complain about being stereotyped as igloo-dwelling sense-of-humorless hockey beasts when their southern neighbors ALL get stereotyped as arrogant dumb fatasses :|

edit: lol above post proves point
DRINK APPLE JUICE
O.J. will kill you
I'll be the first to say it....

Yay canada! *waves flag*
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
Quote by Patrick L

Settle down eh? Lets not argue and just play some hockey.
Gear:

Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Traynor YCV40 Custom Valve Combo Amp
Crybaby GCB-95 Wah
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Digitech RP-50
Page 1 of 3