OK, after it is all said and done, i have about $230 for guitar stuff. Now, i'm probly going to put aside about $100 for Satch's delay would should possibly be coming out in the next 3-4 months.

I'm not quite sure to do with the other $130. If you look at my sig, you'll see that i have a quality guitar, i have a great amp, and i have a great distortion and a great boost in order to fix the great amp's bad drive channel.

I was thinking about getting a chorus, a wah, or a phaser, but quite honestly, i have no idea if id even use those.

are there any other things that i could look at buying to possibly improve tone or add to my playing? or are pedals basically it from here on out until i want a RLY nice amp or a new guitar?

thanks!
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
check out the boss pw10 v wah, it has good versatility for a wah, plus it can add a little crunch to your sound w/ the drive knob
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
compressor?
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
EQ is one to look at

are you happy with your pickups?
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Definatly look into an EQ (MXR makes a nice 10 band EQ for around 110 USD I think).
G&L Tribute S-500 -> Ernie Ball VP -> Boss SD-1 -> Fulltone OCD -> Small Stone Phaser -> Danelectro Cool Cat Tremolo -> Boss DD-3 -> Boss RE-20 -> TC Electronic Hall of Reverb -> Boss RC-2 -------> Modded Crate v18 Amp

www.wearewerebear.com
Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
EQ is one to look at

are you happy with your pickups?

incredibly.

i think ill test me out a compressor if see if that is what i'm going for.

idk, i might be set except for the delay....

we'll see! thanks for the suggestions!
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional