Hey guys, what would a good electric tuner be? I'd prefer one that has some versatility in tuning, as I'd want to tune Standard, Drop D, Drop C, and maybe B standard. Price would be 50 or below thanks
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
i dunno how much they go for in america, but i got a Boss TU2 for £50 here in the UK

its one of the most popular tuners around, durable and its got different tuning modes too

standard/half step/one step down
and a chromatic section
Top lel.
anything chromatic

Boss and korg are the popular ones

while im here the fender pedal tuner is crap, avoid at all costs, the display makes the amp buzz like hell
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Ibanez LU20!

Chromatic
Big, easily read display
2 outs (stright through or mute)
True Bypass!!!!
And less expensive
What is bypass? I don't need the best features, they're nice, but I'd like to tune easily to other settings, and I'd like a tuner that'd make that easiest.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
I have a korg electric tuner. I don't know the specific model, but it came with my first guitar and it is a good tuner as it helps you drop tune.
Quote by Waylanderau
Try the Korg CA 30 . Fully chromatic, accurate and very affordable.
http://korg.com/gear/info.asp?a_prod_no=CA30&category_id=5

This if you just want something to tune quickly with no bells and whistles. The Boss TU-2 is a tuner pedal that you can run between guitar/amp so you can tune without unplugging.

I have a CA-30. To down tune you just strike the string you want, then turn the peg until it reads which note you like, then tune it to pitch.
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."
Korg CA-30. It's the best for the price. Period.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.