does anyone know if there is a guitar pro app for the i-phone or the i-pod touch? if there is please let me know cuz i freakin want it.
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
The people in the Pit can't afford things such as iPhones....
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
Quote by Von.
i-don't know

I see wut u did thar
Quote by werty22
P0nx don't even play instruments. P0nx sold their instruments for booze money. And they sold their booze for heroin money.

Mesa Gear Fund- $350/ $2,000
There is a game called tap tap revenge which is pretty retarded, they do have a game that is basically a real guitar, it shows 5 frets at a time and you put your fingers on the frets and pick.
Gear
Jackson Dinky DKMGT Transparent Black
Quote by Copilot911
There is a game called tap tap revenge which is pretty retarded, they do have a game that is basically a real guitar, it shows 5 frets at a time and you put your fingers on the frets and pick.

Guitar PRO, not Guitar HERO.

There is quite a big difference in the two.

80th best UGer
From my quick google search I guess there's something called chordie. I don't know what it's like though.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
There's one called Band.. But you just make music and I don't think you can tab it.

But I don't know, I don't think there is one.
Don't you realise Guitar Pro takes a f*cking lot of RAM and wouldn't be usable without a REAL computer keyboard. So No.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!