I am on a heated search for a good metal looking and sounding guitar. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Here is what i am looking for-
*under $250
*must have the metal look
*must have a good sound

Thanks guys!
im just curious, why must it have that metal look? i personally like it when people can play metal on a non-metal looking guitar, but your best bet would be to look into the lower end ibanez guitars
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
Quote by gnaraaron
im just curious, why must it have that metal look? i personally like it when people can play metal on a non-metal looking guitar, but your best bet would be to look into the lower end ibanez guitars

Idk man... just want something different, you know? I was looking for something with a trem. so i can do divebombs and other stuff. But i don't know which one to buy. maybe i can got to $300
Quote by gnaraaron

Like PRS's and Carvins. There both great metal guitars that look nothing metal at all. And can be extremely good looking
you can get any guitar to sound like metal with the right pedals
you would need a floyd rose, and neck lock good dive bombs
so ibanez would work
and it is the metal look slip knot seven uses one "i think"......
Quote by ShredGod George
look into
dean
BC rich
Ibanez
&
Ltd

Oh, lawd. Don't bother a glance at Dean's and BC Rich's. All Dean's pretty much suck, unless you can get one form the 90s/80s. The Quality Control on them is so low, that the owner of the company left to make a new guitar company. BC Rich, although good around the 650-700+ dollar range, make pretty bad low-end guitars.

I'd say you look at LTD or Agile. Ibanez is only good at such a low price-range if you get a hardtail. Their low-end tremolos suck.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
ok... that makes sense to me. But are the knock-off FR okay? and btw, has anyone ever bought anything from "rondo music"?
For sale
BC Rich Mockingbird Exotic Classic in Koa
Dean VMNT in Silver
Marshall TSL JCM2000 Head

PM For info!

My band
Quote by Tsotsi757
ok... that makes sense to me. But are the knock-off FR okay? and btw, has anyone ever bought anything from "rondo music"?

They're not horrible, but for everything you want out of a guitar. I would keep playing what I have and save untill I could by a guitar I know I will be happy with. If you could somehow get 400 more to add to your 300. You could get a real nice Carvin Bolt (Strat Destroyer) with a OFR and locking tuners. Custom built to your specs.

Check these out
https://www.carvinguitars.com/catalog/guitars/index.php?model=boltplus

The problem is i don't have much time... i have a gig soon and i need it within 4 months. But it is not a big gig )only 200 people) so a cheap guitar will do.
my Fernandes does me good
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
Quote by Tsotsi757
Ok. Is this Rondomusic place good? becuase the prices seem low.

The SX/Essex series(or is it an actual company) tend to be a more of a hit or miss for most people who play them. The Douglas ones are really good for the price.
I've bought two guitars from Rondo and they were both really good, especially for what I payed.