Well first thing, i know it might not able to be done, and that laptops arent meant for it(the game is Spore).
Well i downloaded it(i think), and it started up, and the first thing i noticed was it appeared that the quality of my graphics lowered(and there still lowered as im typing).
Then, i saw the hourglass going(in this case its the spore logo spinning). It stayed at this screen for 10-15 minutes, so i restarted my computer.
Then, as i started it up, the screen started blinking and flashing and going black and then goin back to the regular screen, so i tried 3 or 4 more times, and it repeated.
So um...help?
to anyone who gets the game going for me, i will like listen to all your music or do something good UG related or music related for you.

EDIT: i payed for the game...bought it at walmart...
Last edited by stratdud39 at Dec 28, 2008,
Quote by mustangrobert13
Pay for your games.

This.

Or new graphics card.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
the guy who created spore is called will wright.

I AM ALSO called will wright.

coincidence?! I think not!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by will123456789
the guy who created spore is called will wright.

I AM ALSO called will wright.

coincidence?! I think not!

so does this mean we were meant to meet on UG and you were meant to help me start up spore?
Quote by stratdud39
what?
i bought the game lol, you have to install it when you insert the disc

fixed.

And I dunno, TS. This is why you look at your system requirements before opening a game. Make sure your drivers are up to date.
THIS is why i pirated this game. You will most likely need to reinstall if its not your graphics card. But with the DRM on the disk you can only install it around 3 times before its null. At least thats how it used to be. good luck
Quote by stratdud39
how do i check my drivers?

Right-click on My Computer then click "properties." Click the hardware tab, then press the Device Manager button. From the list, find where it says "display adapters." Click the plus next to it to expand the list, then right-click your video card. Select "properties," then click the driver tab. Look at the driver version and date. Make a note of it then go to your video card manufacturer's website to see if there is a newer driver out for it. If so, download it.

If you can't get it to work right, it's no big deal. Spore gets old after a couple of days anyway.
Last edited by happytimeharry at Dec 28, 2008,
Quote by happytimeharry
Right-click on My Computer then click "properties." Click the hardware tab, then press the Device Manager button. From the list, find where it says "display adapters." Click the plus next to it to expand the list, then right-click your video card. Select "properties," then click the driver tab. Look at the driver version and date. Make a not of it then go to your video card manufacturer's website to see if there is a newer driver out for it. If so, download it.

If you can't get it to work right, it's no big deal. Spore gets old after a couple of days anyway.

thank you