Page 1 of 2
has anyone ever purchased a guitar from this website? if so did it ship fast, was the guitar in good condition? How was your experince with them.

Thanks a lot
i have bought from them several times. the best service i have received ever. my guitar got there 2 days after i completed my order, very fast. the QC on the low end guitars is sometimes shoddy, but Kurt will replace any guitar for any reason if you're not satisfied. but the Agile and higher end SX (over 130$), are the best quality for the cash you will ever find. highly recommend them.
I've never bought from them, but i hear they are one of the best companies to buy a guitar from for us lefties.
none. i've bought 4 guitars from them. all get there very fast, and in great condition. i did return a guitar once, they had accidently shipped the wrong color. they actually shipped me the new guitar before the wrong one was even there. they really do have the best customer service i've ever seen.
I got a guitar from the about two months ago it was double boxed and wraped in bubble wrap. It got here fast but I am less than 100 miles south of them. They are great to deal with I wouldn't worry about them at all.

John
the service there is great
and you will get the most for your money
and the shipping is really fast
like 3 days for me when i bought my guitar
I have an Agile AL-3000 CSB I recently bought from Rondo. To answer your questions, they ship very fast, I received my guitar in 3 days, it was packed pretty tightly with layers of paper wrapped around the guitar. I ordered mine with a case, so that probably helped with the protection. If you have any questions, they always respond to your emails, and Kurt (owner of Agile company) is very nice and if anything is wrong with your guitar, he will get you a new one. I would also highly recommend them.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
no, they're all good for what they are: keep in mind that their 69 dollar guitars aren't going to be rocking out on stage. they are for beginners. i use them for practicing and experimenting with construction. its cheaper to buy a low end SX guitar whole than it is to get a low grade neck. i have 2 guitars from the low end, one cost me 130, the other, 110. the 110 guitar, an ash strat copy, i changed the pickguard and the bridge pickup, and it is my main guitar. i actually do preferthat 110 dollar guitar to my Dean ML79. i have also used the higher end Agile's. the 2500s, 3100s, they are better than any epiphone custom i've played, and are definitely better than any gibson studio LP i've used. i've never heard of anyone being disappointed in an Agile/SX guitar, as long as they bought it for it's intended role.
Quote by Tsotsi757
So are all of there guitars good? Is there anything to stay away from?

The higher end SX strats and teles are good. I don't know much about Douglas guitars. Agiles are definitely the best on the website. They are all great, but I would recommend spending the extra cash to get an AL-3000 or 3100. I was very impressed with my AL-3000. I love it, it sounds great, and it's flawless.
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
I am a beginner (only a year and a half) so i guess this will do?

SX SEG1 STD

I play metal, and rock
also to note with the Agiles: they're top of the line LP copies, the 3100s+, are the rivals of midline gibsons, and outplay any epi or gibby studio, but they also cost less that 400 bucks. there is no way you could get that quality from a gibson/fender, and esp. EPI. now i'm not bashing Epiphone, i have several of their products as well and i love them. but compare a 400 dollar Epi LP and a 400 dollar Agile LP. no contest.
Pretty much the high end Agiles are fantastic, with their LP copies go with the 3000 and 3100's (only difference is the inlays which are more of a matter of personal choice) and the other high end ones are up for you to decide what best suits you. The only ones to be wary of would be the low-end SXs since they're toss ups and low-end Douglases.
Quote by Tsotsi757
I have a $200 limit though

The SX you chose should work for metal and rock, I'm not sure about the pickups though.

You should read some reviews on it: http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar/product/SX/SEG1+STD/10/1
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
Quote by Tsotsi757
I am a beginner (only a year and a half) so i guess this will do?

SX SEG1 STD

I play metal, and rock

Looks good, not sure about the licensed Floyd though.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Tsotsi757
What would be a low end SX?

The ones on pages 1-3.
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
Does anyone own a SX SEG1 CUS MWR? I think i am fixed on buying that one... but i am still a bit unsure.
To be fair the low-end SXs aren't BAD but its just that they'll be a toss up as far as QC goes, I've seen videos of low-end ones that sound incredible.
Quote by JessicaGonzo
http://www.rondomusic.com/stlash.html
http://www.rondomusic.com/wf165.html

would this be a low end guitar? i dont really want to down grade but i want a tele...

The SX will probably be good. Not sure about the Douglas though. I would go with the SX, it has the traditional Tele look, with the exception of the headstock and inlays.
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
If you get the first body shaped one, get the one with the P-90's

I'm really looking forward to next February when I order my Agile 3100. I heard the shipping was fast, but two days? Jesus Christ thats fast!
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']
There are people in this world who don't feel it necessary to vomit sunshine 24 hours a day. I'm one of them.

Current Gear
Yamaha EG 112
Esteban American Legacy
Jay Turser JTB-400M
Fender Frontman 212R
Effects
DigitTech RP50
Quote by Tsotsi757
sounds too good to be true to me...

Thats what I kept telling myself, but EVERY person on this forum that has ordered from them and as far as I know EVERYONE from Harmony Central agrees that they are an EXCELLENT value with EXCELLENT customer service. I was doubtful, but I highly doubt that so many people are just making it up.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']
There are people in this world who don't feel it necessary to vomit sunshine 24 hours a day. I'm one of them.

Current Gear
Yamaha EG 112
Esteban American Legacy
Jay Turser JTB-400M
Fender Frontman 212R
Effects
DigitTech RP50
i think i am going to buy a cheap one ($150) and if it sucks then i return it. The one i want looks too nice, i think it is a fake... I would love someone to prove me wrong though. If you have pictures of any of the guitars on www.rondomusic.com then message them to me. I want to get to the bottom of this.
There was only one Andres Segovia
Quote by TehMasterSword
Thats what I kept telling myself, but EVERY person on this forum that has ordered from them and as far as I know EVERYONE from Harmony Central agrees that they are an EXCELLENT value with EXCELLENT customer service. I was doubtful, but I highly doubt that so many people are just making it up.

They seem to good to be true at first, but they're for real. If I hadn't found out about Rondo and Agile, I would probably have an Epi LP Studio, which isn't half as good as my AL-3000.

By the way, which 3100 are you getting?
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
i'm not getting a 3100. I am getting a SX SEG1 CUS MWR. I love the look and i want the "floyd rose" trem. ( i put it in quotes cuz i know it's fake). Is there something better with the same look?
They are pretty awesome for the price. I had the same doubts you did but I love my Hornet, and even though it is of their priciest models, I doubt the SX models suck, remember they sell directly, avoiding any enhanced prices like Samash or Musiciansfriend to make a logical profit. If a company bought Agiles, I'd see them with a extra $200-400 on them.
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
Quote by Tsotsi757
i'm not getting a 3100. I am getting a SX SEG1 CUS MWR. I love the look and i want the "floyd rose" trem. ( i put it in quotes cuz i know it's fake). Is there something better with the same look?

It isn't fake, it's a licensed one, like with all their other models. It's good quality but it isn't near a OFR, just like Jackson's LFR for example.
Quote by Eddie4President

Quote by blake1221
That is why they are so cheap!! They look amazingly awesome, but i will probably take out the pickups and put some dimarzio ones in or something.. do they make there own guitars?
Quote by Tsotsi757

I was asking the other person who said he was getting a 3100. Anyway, give me a few minutes, I will get some pics of my Agile on here.
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
Quote by Tsotsi757
That is why they are so cheap!! They look amazingly awesome, but i will probably take out the pickups and put some dimarzio ones in or something.. do they make there own guitars?

Yup, they make their own guitars, I heard they were made in the Epiphone factory in Korea, so they're pretty good basically.
Quote by Eddie4President

Quote by blake1221
I can' find them anywhere else... i guess that is good? haha. but i might buy a cheap one and write a review so others know about it..
Page 1 of 2