Ok, well, I just spent the rest of my chirstmas my money to buy Slipknot (with Trivium and Coheed & Cambria) tickets. Now I love Slipknot and Trivium, but was it worth it? I don't want to be with a bunch of angry preteen emo kids. Where they good live? Has anyone even seen em yet?

I'm kinda debating whether this was such a good idea. I have a group of friends with me but..still.
UG'S THRASHOHOLIC DRUMMER
WRECK YOUR NECK WITH A PASSION FOR THRASHIN
they were in oviedo (UCF) a few weeks ago

didn't go cause i hate them

people said it was a good show though
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
I actually don't like C&C. Their music isnt bad but I can't stand their vocals.
Quote by Survivalism
How could you possibly think this thread belongs in the Pit?

Hell, it's the forum im ever in. I figured it's really not oin topic anywhere else.
I have tickets to go to the same show. I've seen Coheed once before, and Slipknot twice. Both put on incredible shows. Playing in an arena is only going to sweeten the deal. Don't worry dude, the show is going to be awesome.

Quote by volcom_sk8_rock
C & C dominates the others

Quoted for truth. I ruined another pair of pants just thinking about seeing them live again.
Quote by metal overlord
I actually don't like C&C. Their music isnt bad but I can't stand their vocals.

Aye it's an acquired taste. But on topic: I was told they're amazing. Slipknot, that is.
vocals you get used to just like Rush, smashing pumpkins, Neil Young etc and you realise they are actually quite good voices that suit the music well.
She Had An Abortion That She Made Me Pay For
I plan on going in February, so if you go before me let me know how it was...
"Be as radical as reality."
- V.I. Lenin
Slipknot I hear puts on one hell of a show, but the crowds are too big for my tastes.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Quote by Stereoaxis
I plan on going in February, so if you go before me let me know how it was...

Yeah, it's January 30th. I'm actually seeing Metallica 6 days before on that Monday at the same place, lol.
Quote by YourDad
Slipknot I hear puts on one hell of a show, but the crowds are too big for my tastes.

Yeah the crowds that Slipknot pull in get pretty crazy.

Haha, I just can't help but think how singled out I'm going to feel though. I'll be the one walking around with a Coheed shirt in a sea of maggots...
Quote by happytimeharry
Yeah the crowds that Slipknot pull in get pretty crazy.

Haha, I just can't help but think how singled out I'm going to feel though. I'll be the one walking around with a Coheed shirt in a sea of maggots...

I got a Trivium shirt...I'm probably going to be like 5/10 Trivium. Me, and the 5 band members wearing their own shirts.
I've seen all three of the bands. Honestly, I was pretty happy with all of their concerts. I would think that it would be well worth your money.
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.