* I am sorry if this is the wrong forum for this; I have been lead to believe that this band is grind, so I am assuming this is okay in this forum, considering it says "grind/" in the description. *

How exactly would describe the vocals in the band Torso****? If you haven't heard of them, here is a good place to start: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JblFx1aXpeU
Also, any ideas on how the **** he is doing this?

I know this is a bit of a pointless thread, but aren't I just full of them?

Close it if you need to, and thanks for any feedback!
Hold the Heathen hammer high!
Quote by mmaddogg
an even better question - how do u write the lyrics?

lyrics? pshhhh

with a name like torso****, who needs lyrics?
Quote by BlackandSilver
Kill 'em All in St Anger with the help of the Master of Puppets. He can Ride the Lightning, creating a Death Magnetic.

Myspace
They are called pig squeals, but these are low ones. You make the sound by sucking air in. Also called inward vocals. I personally hate them and think its a cheep way of doing vocals, but its all opinion.
I Survived The "Silent Deftone Cocksucking Forum"!-August 15th, 2006
Quote by cheez1492
lyrics? pshhhh

with a name like torso****, who needs lyrics?

Torsofuck does, that's who
Quote by dez_cole
They are called pig squeals, but these are low ones. You make the sound by sucking air in. Also called inward vocals. I personally hate them and think its a cheep way of doing vocals, but its all opinion.

Thanks to you, and to everyone else! I tried sucking air in, but I'm not getting very far with this I'll keep trying. Torsofuck does need lyrics, but who can even understand them?
They are performed by repeatedly screwing a pig, which of course has bowel problems, in the ass until it starts making squishy noises.

The album cover for Erotic Diarrhea Fantasy is really gross...
Quote by The Kreator
They are performed by repeatedly screwing a pig, which of course has bowel problems, in the ass until it starts making squishy noises.

The album cover for Erotic Diarrhea Fantasy is really gross...

well I wont be learning how to preform these vocals anytime soon if I have to continuously screw a pig with bowel problems.

The NAME of the album already paints quite the disturbing image in your head, does it not? For some reason, I still actually like the band.
Dont suck air! DONT LISTEN TO THEM, this is done by breathing out. Theres a difference between pig squeals, and froggy gutturals, which this is. I doubt that its pitch shifted, as I can get the same note without using any mics or programs, and its just a low guttural, really.

Heres a sample of me doing em

http://media.putfile.com/Growlz

Skip to :07 and also again at :22, which TURNS into a pig squeal
Quote by insideac
Dont suck air! DONT LISTEN TO THEM, this is done by breathing out. Theres a difference between pig squeals, and froggy gutturals, which this is. I doubt that its pitch shifted, as I can get the same note without using any mics or programs, and its just a low guttural, really.

Heres a sample of me doing em

http://media.putfile.com/Growlz

Skip to :07 and also again at :22, which TURNS into a pig squeal

Okay I wont These vocals are amazing! I mean, DAMN! How on Earth are you doing this??
Haha, its pretty easy, it sounds alot better and cleaner with a mic and reverb and stuff, that has an echo cuz i recorded through my computer speakers. Go check out the growling thread, you can learn how to properly growl
Sounds great! I've tried to find the growling thread....I don't know where it is!