Last night, 2 of my good friends had a party at my best friends house, when my friend and his parents were on vacation. there were about 30 people there, and drinking. i was there for a short amount of time, and didnt drink. however, (best friend)'s parents came, and they saw and recognized me. They talked to my parents about it. i didn't break in, i didn't drink or steal anything. How much legal trouble could i get in?
Arbor A410 Bass
Dinosaur 20 Watt Bass Amp
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Squier Bullet

Excuse me sir, have you been thinking tonight?
This ranks....about 7th i'd say, on the all time stupidest questions in the pit.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Well.
Trespassing.
Possibly breaking and entering, even if you didn't do it, the po-po will slap a charge somewhere.
If they press charges.
This is a clever, witty signature. Rofl at my glory.
If you didn't start the party then we'll none... You should even take like a drug test to prove you weren't doing anything, Now the 2 who started the party and technically broke in will probably end up in some trouble.
Quote by Sguit
there is two main steps:

1. use google
2. repeat the first step
depends what you tell the cops...

"someone said we should all go over to Billy's house cos they're away and raid the drinks cabinet" = jail

" I heard a noise and went to investigate" = no jail
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
I'd think none. You didn't partake in any illegal activities and if you have proof of being invited there then you should be able to get a way clean. Besides, I seriously doubt they would call the cops -_-" Just don't worry about it and tell the truth to whoever asks you stuff about it (ex: your parents/their parents etc.). It really isn't a big deal.
Quote by DiminishedFifth
Who's going to stop you? The music police?
None. You didn't do anything. And if you did, deny the hell out of it.
Megadeth > Metallica
Gibson > Fender
Randy Rhoads > Everybody

Quote by gamenerd323
451f you sig is the truest thing in the world

My sig > Yours
That's like a kick in the nuts, were they vacationing 20 minutes away by any chance?
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Yea, cmon... How old are you 12? Really if you didn't start it, are one person out of thirty, and didn't drink, then why are you even worried? I think you just wanted to brag to the pit you went to a party didnt you you sly dog.
Quote by cuthbertg
depends what you tell the cops...

"someone said we should all go over to Billy's house cos they're away and raid the drinks cabinet" = jail

" I heard a noise and went to investigate" = no jail

somebody's been there before..
Quote by BlackandSilver
Kill 'em All in St Anger with the help of the Master of Puppets. He can Ride the Lightning, creating a Death Magnetic.

Myspace
It will be really akward if you ever go over to your friends house again. Really really akward
You're 16 years old. Why would you get in trouble for being at a party ?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by cheez1492
somebody's been there before..

*sussed*

EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
Quote by schecter ftw
You'll get your balls cut off with a knife.

Probably this.

I suggest you get this:

Except in mini-size.
They might just use Confuse Ray and make you temporarily hurt yourself in confusion, that should teach you a lesson.

80th best UGer
No legal trouble...
... straight to Hell.

Yes, indeed. This act of indiscretion has earned you an eternity in damnation.
We like to call it the Pit.
Quote by Gigatiran
No legal trouble...
... straight to Hell.

Yes, indeed. This act of indiscretion has earned you an eternity in damnation.
We like to call it the Pit.

+100000
d00d, ur sooo fukked. like dis 1 time, me n ma bros were totally slashin' way at this uber-sikk hand rail when teh popo came up to us and dey was all like, wut da fukk you kids doin? blah blah blah (cuz its downtown, brah) so den my one friend wuz all "fukk you piggie. and den he kikked him rite in da fukkin nuts and we all ran way cuz we dont want no legal shlt goin' down cuz we don't want none a dat cuz it aint koo. anyways we ran to my one bros house nd hotbox'd da shlt outta his room and got sooooooo baked. was tight.

and dats why you dont wannad o it.