When you tune your guitar down, the Action lowers as well, correct? And also, the same question applies to a guitar with a Floyd Rose. Except with more questions.

When i had my Local Music Store restring my Jackson, he had to raise the action, because the bridge was not parallel with the body. Well, when i got it back, I put it in Drop C (Originally in E Standard.) If tuning down your guitar does lower the action, then would tuning my Jackson down also make the bridge nonparallel again? Cause it is, lol.

But i mainly asked this because of it lowering the action. I kinda have a history of F*ck*ing up one or two of my guitars by either tuning too low or changing String Gauges without adjusting the action (Partly because i dont know how to, lol)

Anyways, thanks guys!
If, as I suspect, your guitar has a floating bridge, it must be kept in the tuning that it was set up to be played in. If you will be constantly keeping your guitar in C, take it back and get it set up to be kept in that tuning or else you'll have intonation problems out the ass.
Megadeth > Metallica
Gibson > Fender
Randy Rhoads > Everybody

Quote by gamenerd323
451f you sig is the truest thing in the world

My sig > Yours
Quote by 451F
If, as I suspect, your guitar has a floating bridge, it must be kept in the tuning that it was set up to be played in. If you will be constantly keeping your guitar in C, take it back and get it set up to be kept in that tuning or else you'll have intonation problems out the ass.

I see, Thank you.

And tuning down does lower your action, correct?