Page 1 of 6
Today I found out that Tobias Lear is my great, great, ect... Grandfather. Basically, he was George Washington's secretary and "right hand man." So who else has famous relatives?
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
Jay Manuel is my second cousin. No effing joke. It's a good conversation topic with the ladies though.
Anyone who thinks that music these days is dead doesn't listen to enough music.
The actor Anthony Quinn
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
No but my old girlfriend was the great grandaughter of Bram Stoker (dracula)
My mom's second cousin, matt herkenhoff, was linebacker for the 89' cleveland browns. yeahhhh the browns...
Most of you aussies would know of Ned kelly.
Well my grandma's grandma's grandma's grandma's father or something rather was in his gang.
His name escapes me but ill remember it later...
I knew a chick that was related to John Wilkes Booth.

We used to throw pennies at her.
My girlfriend is related to Devil Anse Hatfield. (And yes, I live in West Virginia.)
Megadeth > Metallica
Gibson > Fender
Randy Rhoads > Everybody

Quote by gamenerd323
451f you sig is the truest thing in the world

My sig > Yours
my great (x4) grandmother was the prussian queen's lady in waiting... until she eloped with one of the king's guards (on my dad's side)

and on my mom's side my great grandmother had a thing with al capone back in the day.
Sally Ride is my 3rd cousin or something (first American woman in space).
Aaron Burr. I'm pretty sure at least. My last name is Burr.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Last edited by IMABBALLPLAYER at Dec 29, 2008,
my friends aunt was married to mick mars but they divorced an she got one of the platinum records from the Shout at the Devil album
My uncle was Moses of biblical fame. You know... the whole Red Sea thing. To this day, he claims it was caused by gas from eating Mexican food. I swear!
If you go back enough greats we traced my family line to William Wallace's brother
my dad built custom guitars for van halen, cinderella(thanked on the album), randy rhoads, mick mars.......
Jason McCartney is my 3rd cousin, ex Kangaroos AFL player and the dude who survived the bali bombings,
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
my second cousin is Joseph Mazzello the kid from Radio Flyer, Jurassic Park and Simon Birch and hes been in some other stuff.
Quote by horny_cactus
Who's Rick Roll? Sorry for my ignorance I just joined this forum so I don't yet Know that member.
Daniel Boone is my great great great etc..... Grandfather. If you havn't heard of him He Discovered and founded Kentuckey
Gerry Rafferty is my nephew's father's great uncle or something like that. Other than that, no.
Quote by luyano
im hendrix's lost son

ur white
ESP KH-202 emg-hz
ESP KH-502, duncan custom 5, duncan 59
1978 alverez acoustic
Peavey valveking 100 head
line 6 4-12 cabinet
EVH flange, wilson q-wah, boss chorus ensemble, dunlop brick power supply
Jefferson Davis is my great-great-great-uncle.
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
Quote by evhaustin5150
ur white

Yes, because it's impossible for blacks & whites to procreate and make babies
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Of course!!! What a silly question. This is the PIT.

We all have 12 inch wangs
We all get all the girls
We are all related to famous people
We are all great guitarists

Basically, everyone in the Pit is Godlike.
Quote by porkster
I think Adam and Eve are somehow related to me.

adam and eve is a myth, they never existed.... thanks for ur failed attempt at being clever
My great, great, great, etc... uncle was the Prince of Orange, King of England, Scotland and Ireland.

Royalty Bitches!
Here is my signature.
Quote by vesh
adam and eve is a myth, they never existed.... thanks for ur failed attempt at being clever

well i thought that they were being clever haha

hahaha my moms cousin got asked out by kurt russell and she said no! the guy in death proof hahahaha. i think thats funny. she said she liked his friend more.
I <3 Rock Mushik
Quote by vesh

Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.