Poll: puzzles yay or nay?
Poll Options
View poll results: puzzles yay or nay?
yay
26 62%
nay
16 38%
Voters: 42.
My grandma got me a 1000 piece puzzle for christmas and told me she would give me 100 Euros if I finished it within a day.

I have been sitting at the stupid puzzle for 14 hours straight now, and have barely assembled about 350 pieces. I have a headache, and have given up.

I seriously, seriously hate jigsaw puzzles. I don't see the point, they aren't relaxing, take forever, and even if you glue them together and hang em up on the wall it's just like saying "wow I spent all that time putting together a picture that looks like crap, and spent 15 bucks on a puzzle of a picture i could have paid 8 bucks to get a poster of"

what do you think of puzzles?
My grandmother can put a 1000 piece puzzle back together of clear blue sky.

Cookie to whoever gets the reference.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Ha, flat puzzles are for pussies. You aren't a man till you've tackled a 3D puzzle. I finished this bad boy in 5th grade...

Not my picture, but I had the same puzzle.
Quote by happytimeharry
Ha, flat puzzles are for pussies. You aren't a man till you've tackled a 3D puzzle. I finished this bad boy in 5th grade...

haha dude i remember having that in elementary school!
Yay for puzzles. Used to do them all the time when i was a kid.
It's gonna be a blue day
i just steal one piece and hide it and then put it in after my mom does the whole thing

it's so satisfying
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Quote by UOfan777
haha dude i remember having that in elementary school!

Puzzle bros, unite!
Yay for puzzles. I am convinced I have the most difficult puzzle ever: it is a depiction of stained glass windows of Cantebury Church or something, it is circular, and it is freaking double-sided. I've only attempted it a couple times, years ago. Should try it again.
Puzzles are annoying, I dont really have the patience for em.

Except rubix cubes....I could spend all day with one of those.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I used to do them with an aunt of mine all the time. Haven't done one in ages, though.

However, I did do an Abbey Road one which still stands right next to me, but I got turned off from puzzles when I found the same Abbey Road puzzle had double of one piece, and missing one in general.

Needless to say, it made me cry.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by happytimeharry
Puzzle bros, unite!

One thing I've always wondered; is your username taken from Aqua Teen Hunger Force? (That Happy Time Harry doll that Meatwad gets.)
Last edited by 'Leviathan' at Jan 8, 2009,
Quote by 'Leviathan'
One thing I've always wondered; is your username taken from Aqua Teen Hunger Force? (That Happy Time Haryy doll that Meatwad gets.)

The one and only.

i don't like puzzles very much.

especially really large ones that take a while to put together. 500 pieces is my limit. more than that and i lose interest.
Quote by Arrived+Dparted
My grandmother can put a 1000 piece puzzle back together of clear blue sky.

Cookie to whoever gets the reference.

Dr. Cox, Scrubs.

Where's meh cookie?

Edit: I'm not 100 percent on this.
2nd Edit: I'm 100 percent on this.
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.
Last edited by thrashmetal101 at Dec 29, 2008,
those cast iron puzzles are awesome. i love jigsaw, makes my sisters shut the **** up forever. just hate when pieces go missing.
[font="Arial Blackeat my asshole... far more tasteful than kissing someone's ass[/FONT"]
jesus christ, I just woke up and wanted to continue the stupid thing but my dog has messed everything up

*hangs self*
Quote by happytimeharry

Dude, the pieces on that are like, the size of my hands. How is that more difficult?

Anyway, I haven't done a puzzle for years, I don't see the point. It's just trying to give idiots the rush you get when you finish a piece of art.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices