Avoid the Edge III trem unless you are planning on going for an OFR or something around that quality.
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
its a great guitar.. has really awesome distorted sound, but when it comes to cleans... its not that great.. The edge III is actually really good.
Quote by AustinAtomic
The edge III is actually really good.
While the EIII might be subjectively good in your opinion, it's actually really bad. You just have no point of comparison.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Avoid the edge III like the plague unless you plan not to use it.
Save up for a 1570 and you will be set.
Its a good guitar with a proper setup the edge can work well if you dont abuse the hell out of it. Mine has worked well since I bought it used from a friend.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
According to what I've heard about an EIII on multiple different guitar websites, I wouldn't buy it for the simple fact that I use and abuse my tremolo like Steve Vai. I think that's why mine got warped.
avoid that model all together. save your money and get something worth while.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Quote by The.new.guy
According to what I've heard about an EIII on multiple different guitar websites, I wouldn't buy it for the simple fact that I use and abuse my tremolo like Steve Vai. I think that's why mine got warped.

Yeah if your gonna abuse it dont get the edge 3 I only got it cause I barely use mine I just like the locking tuning system and the fine tuners
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by AustinAtomic
its a great guitar.. has really awesome distorted sound, but when it comes to cleans... its not that great.. The edge III is actually really good.

The Edge 3 is a poor quality bridge, however as far as clean tones go try using positions 2, 3 and 4...that's what they're there for.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
^The duck wins again. ^^
Phrases Label
The Bohemes
---
The White Strat w/Dimebucker
Tokai Explorer Korina
Ibanez RG570 Purple Neon
Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Ebony
Fender Telecaster Apple Red
Dano '59 Burgundy
Ibanez Artcore AM-73
*quack*

It baffles me when people complain about the clean tones from a bridge humbucker...they don't put that middle single and 5-way switch on there for looks.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Well my friend has that guitar and i had it for about two weeks when i was without mine. It plays wery nice, if you like thin necks. Distortion is also quite good, and the cleans, while they are not as bad as some peole say, are not the best, but they get the job dobe satisfactory, just chose the right pickup(s). The Edge III also isnt THAT bad, but it certanly isnt the best tremolo around. I didnt use it muc, mostly because the god damn tremolo bar kept falling out (it doesnt screw in or anything, just pushes in, so it starts to fall out easily after some time), but tuning stability realy wasnt that great. So if you plan to change the trem or not use it to much, i say go for it.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.