Don't ask how, it was a freak accident but more importantly, will it be alright or will it become warped (good thing i bought the Damn warranty).
"There are two wolves fighting inside all of us - the wolf of fear and hate, and the wolf of love and peace." The grandson listened, then looked up at his grandfather and asked, "Which one will win?", The grandfather replied, "the one we feed".
How much is a little?
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
It'll sound a bit frothy now....
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Maybe a couple spoonfuls at most. Not much at all and it wasn't like pooling up or anything but I am still kinda worried.
"There are two wolves fighting inside all of us - the wolf of fear and hate, and the wolf of love and peace." The grandson listened, then looked up at his grandfather and asked, "Which one will win?", The grandfather replied, "the one we feed".
Warranty doesn't cover alcoholism. lol!
BASSES

Yamaha RBX270L Custom Fretless
Traben Tribal Sun 5 L
Fender Custom Jazz Bass L

EFFECTS

BOSS DD-7
BOSS OC-3
BOSS RC-2
BOSS TU-2
Tech 21 Sans Amp Bass Driver DI

AMP

Yorkville XM200 Combo
I'm pretty sure it will be fine.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
You should take it's keys away.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Nightrain57
Maybe a couple spoonfuls at most. Not much at all and it wasn't like pooling up or anything but I am still kinda worried.

specify.

was this TABLE spoons or TEA spoons. it makes all the difference.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
lol, bring it in to a repair guy, or just ask them about whats the best thing to do. they should give you a good answer. also what acoustic is it?
I'd be scared it'll warp. Cause it probably will, unless you dry it out quickly.
I swear I saw this exact same thread a while ago. I swear it. Apparently this is a pretty common problem? Ha.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light