Hey 3 new covers. A pretty standard Smells Like Teen Spirit, A Gunshot to the Head of Trepidation (My newest version of this ongoing series) and Slither by Velvet Revolver. Tell me what you think!
LTD JD 600
Fender Celtic Esquire
Ibanez RGA7
Schecter S-1 Elite
Line 6 FM4
KORG Pitchblack
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Wah
Ibanez TS-9
ISP Decimator
Peavey 6505 Halfstack
Marshall 1960b Cab
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Although Gunshot still isn't that great, this is a huge improvement over your first effort. The harmony riffs still need work, learn the fill of that second harmony too. I mean this isn't a great cover but I can see you're making improvement, nice job.
Thanks. What about the others? they are completely out of my usual genre.
LTD JD 600
Fender Celtic Esquire
Ibanez RGA7
Schecter S-1 Elite
Line 6 FM4
KORG Pitchblack
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Wah
Ibanez TS-9
ISP Decimator
Peavey 6505 Halfstack
Marshall 1960b Cab
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Smells Like Teen Spirit was alright. I didn't really care for the solo though. I know you're trying to add something to it and make it more your own but I just didn't like it, sounded a bit forced and didn't flow well.

I'm not too familiar with Slither so I can't really say anything on it. The main riff sounded on though, thats basically the only thing I know from this song.
Alright understandable. I was probably trying to do too many pinchies in SLTS. How about the solo in Slither?
LTD JD 600
Fender Celtic Esquire
Ibanez RGA7
Schecter S-1 Elite
Line 6 FM4
KORG Pitchblack
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Wah
Ibanez TS-9
ISP Decimator
Peavey 6505 Halfstack
Marshall 1960b Cab
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Sure. I liked it very much except the drums sounded a little metallic and I couldn't hear the bass. I don't know the original, but I have the CoF cover and it sounds great. Good Job! How long have you been playing?
LTD JD 600
Fender Celtic Esquire
Ibanez RGA7
Schecter S-1 Elite
Line 6 FM4
KORG Pitchblack
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Wah
Ibanez TS-9
ISP Decimator
Peavey 6505 Halfstack
Marshall 1960b Cab
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Nice work on the trivium one, it was alot better then your old recording. It still needs some more work tho.

good job
Grimmy you are MUCH more skilled than I am.
LTD JD 600
Fender Celtic Esquire
Ibanez RGA7
Schecter S-1 Elite
Line 6 FM4
KORG Pitchblack
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Wah
Ibanez TS-9
ISP Decimator
Peavey 6505 Halfstack
Marshall 1960b Cab