I couldnt find any moonspell thread, so i decided to start one cause I was just listening to them this afternoon and realized how awesome they are. Their older stuff is way better than their new stuff. Memorial is the best album they've put out IMO. you should check this band out if you havent already
Quote by McMetal
I couldnt find any moonspell thread, so i decided to start one cause I was just listening to them this afternoon and realized how awesome they are. Their older stuff is way better than their new stuff. Memorial is the best album they've put out IMO. you should check this band out if you havent already

lol@the contradiction in your post, considering Memorial is pretty ****ing recent.

On and off sorta band, but when they get it right, then they own small animals

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Holy crap! I was just wondering if there was a Moonspell thread in here yesterday

I love Moonspell, Night Eternal was a pretty good album, but doesn't compare to Wolfheart or Irreligious. They're really underrated in here, they barely get any love. They're hugely popular in Lebanon though, almost every band plays some cover or another of a Moonspell song.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live