Epiphone Limited Edition G-400 Custom w/Maestro Tremolo

such a beautiful guitar. id love to have one.

does anyone know of a website where i can still find one of these?
your best bet is probably looking around for a used one since that's a discontinued model.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
buy a g400 and get an allparts vibrola, and fit it yourself. its really easy
ur schecter is beautiful with that tree of life inlays. did it come with it or did you have it done? i was looking at the one you used to have but i was interested in the g-400 with the 3 pickups and the meastro tremolo

My cousin has the one the Darth Erlik had and they have been discontinued for about two years now so finding one might be difficult. My cousin bought his new for $300 but last year he said he saw one on ebay go for around $600 or so. Its a nice guitar but I dont think there worth $600.
Epi Les Paul Standard
Vox AD50VT
Quote by joecerillo
ur schecter is beautiful with that tree of life inlays. did it come with it or did you have it done? i was looking at the one you used to have but i was interested in the g-400 with the 3 pickups and the meastro tremolo

holy crap, three pickups and a maestro, that thing is going to have no sustain.

Might I suggest a simple buying of a regular G-400/G-400 Custom and installing a Bigsby unit?
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by DaRtH_ErLiK
Do you mean this one :

You're late, I sold it last spring (along with my Goldtop SG) when buying my RR3.

I liked it more than the Goldtop (but no more than the RR3 ).

That's one nice C1 Classic.
ಠ_ಠ
i found one online for $510 --- https://www.readyshoppingmall.com/ps-1823-32-epiphone-limited-edition-g-400-custom-with-gold-maestro-tremolo-antique-white.aspx--

but the website i never heard of, so im questioning the safety of making this purchase. what do you guys think?

as for making my own, i only been playing a year so to do this is out of my leauge and i know it would be too expensive to have done.